Last day of the month and still no os 10 for the playbook just all lies.
    02-28-13 04:44 AM
    This again? BB lied to us by breaking a promise that they never made.
    Barljo, rotorwrench and bungaboy like this.
    02-28-13 05:18 AM
    The only statement that BB say regarding OS 10 for Playbook is that it will be coming later this year to all Playbooks. So please tell me where the lie was.
    Barljo, rotorwrench and diegonei like this.
    02-28-13 05:25 AM
    Patience, grasshopper.
    02-28-13 11:00 AM
    TROLL ALERT!!!

Please move along - Nothing to see here!
    Barljo, nappp, snarlybear and 4 others like this.
    02-28-13 11:01 AM
    This again? BB lied to us by breaking a promise that they never made.
    You obviously cannot read. There's ample evidence and quotes from various inside and official sources that said BB10 is coming. Stop perpetuating this myth that they didn't commit to it already.
    bodjor and snarlybear like this.
    02-28-13 11:03 AM
    RIM have received a lot of well-deserved flak for all the broken promises (60-days, Spring, Summer, Fall, Around the Corner, etc) they've made in the past about PB but, to be fair, I'm unaware where you believe they said BB10 would be here by end-February.

The only timeline I'm aware of is a tweet saying BB10 on PB by end of 2013. So maybe hold your complaint in check until this time next year?
    02-28-13 11:34 AM
    You obviously cannot read. There's ample evidence and quotes from various inside and official sources that said BB10 is coming. Stop perpetuating this myth that they didn't commit to it already.
    I can't read? Look in the mirror. Show me where BB ever promised that BB10 would hit the PB by the end of February.
    nappp likes this.
    02-28-13 01:38 PM
    All these BB10 playbook threads and trolling are becoming pathetic. It will come when it comes. Does it really matter when? The device works and functions in the mean time. Personally i don't care when it arrives since the device does what i need it to do in the first place.
    bungaboy, d.flex and snarlybear like this.
    02-28-13 01:45 PM
    I talked to Mr.Thor today and he said it's coming soon.
    nappp likes this.
    02-28-13 01:57 PM
    I can't read? Look in the mirror. Show me where BB ever promised that BB10 would hit the PB by the end of February.
    First of all, it's clear you can't read; I never said anything about agreeing with, or otherwise stating that the PB would get BB10 by month's end. That was an assumption made by you, in error. Secondly, if you look at the OP, he mentions nothing about promises at all, though he is ambiguous at best. You were the first to mention it, and did so without referencing anything about February, or a promise about getting an OS update within 30 days. My point was made regarding the promise that sometime this year, we would get the update. That's it. If you can't be bothered to read the entirety of a person's posts without jumping to insult or otherwise flame somebody, then don't post. That simple.
    02-28-13 03:46 PM
    Cut me a break. The OP stated that, "Last day of the month and still no os 10 for the playbook just all lies". How else is that to be reasonably interpreted other than that BB lied to us because OS10 hasn't been released for the PB as of yet? My comment was in effect that they lied by breaking a promise that they never made- meaning that they never promised that the PB would be getting OS10 by the end of February. Meanwhile, you then accuse me of "perpetuating this myth that they didn't commit to it already". When did I say that? I didn't say anything close to that. Then finally, you state that "If you can't be bothered to read the entirety of a person's posts without jumping to insult or otherwise flame somebody, then don't post". Again, look in the mirror. You either didn't read my post, or understand my post, and you flamed me anyway. Take your own advise.
    snarlybear likes this.
    02-28-13 06:15 PM
    Cut me a break. The OP stated that, "Last day of the month and still no os 10 for the playbook just all lies". How else is that to be reasonably interpreted other than that BB lied to us because OS10 hasn't been released for the PB as of yet? My comment was in effect that they lied by breaking a promise that they never made- meaning that they never promised that the PB would be getting OS10 by the end of February. Meanwhile, you then accuse me of "perpetuating this myth that they didn't commit to it already". When did I say that? I didn't say anything close to that. Then finally, you state that "If you can't be bothered to read the entirety of a person's posts without jumping to insult or otherwise flame somebody, then don't post". Again, look in the mirror. You either didn't read my post, or understand my post, and you flamed me anyway. Take your own advise.
    It's not my fault you referenced something that wasn't posted. I'll cut you a break when you stop trolling.
    gdg521 likes this.
    02-28-13 07:18 PM
    I don't know what I "referenced" that wasn't posted, but I guess in some deluded way you do. As to being a troll, I think a number of people around here know who I am, and the one thing they would not call me is a troll.
    nappp, dangerousfen and pronomad like this.
    02-28-13 07:43 PM
    I talked to Mr.Thor today and he said it's coming soon.
    Lie. He said , and I quote, "In a little bit."
    02-28-13 07:46 PM
    first of all, I have it. the microphone on your playbook picked up your complaining and crying and blocked the update. second, later this year doesn't mean end of month. case closed. thanks for the thread that doesn't help anyone
    02-28-13 07:49 PM
    yeah pacoman3! all you do is troll here btw thanks for all your help over the past year
    pacoman03 likes this.
    02-28-13 07:52 PM
    I don't know what I "referenced" that wasn't posted, but I guess in some deluded way you do. As to being a troll, I think a number of people around here know who I am, and the one thing they would not call me is a troll.
    We all know you're no troll Pacoman, just leave it. He needs to grow up and get to bed, cause he's got school in the morning.
    pacoman03 likes this.
    02-28-13 08:05 PM
    I'm just happy for the z10 update today.. My playbook still runs awsome.
    02-28-13 08:52 PM
    I'm glad you feel popular on an internet forum. As for what was referenced, you said that BB10 wasn't coming based on a lack of promise. Since the OP didn't reference a promise that it'd be here by month's end (he merely assumed it would be), I fail to see why you're having a rough time grasping my point. I don't understand how much more simpler I can put it. I'm done regardless; posting in response to you is like bashing my face into a brick wall.
    02-28-13 09:14 PM
    Take your own advice and go back and read my first post. Nowhere did I say the BB10 wasn't coming to the PB. The implication of my post was that BB never promised it would be here by Feb 28. The OP's post said that it's now Feb 28 and still no BB10. "Just all lies". What lie was he referring to, if not that he somehow believed that BB promised OS10 by the end of February?

Let me explain how things often go around here, since I've seen it a number of times on this forum and I'm sure others can bear me out. Some one starts a thread, and says something like "my cousin's plumber has a friend who knows someone who works for RIM, and this person said that OS 2/OS2.1/OS10/Skype/Netflix/Hulu (take your pick) will be coming to the PB by the end of the month". Wonderful. Then the end of the month comes and goes, and invariably someone else starts a thread stating that OS2/OS2.1/OS10/Skype/Netflix/Hulu is not here, and goes on a rant about how RIM has lied to us again, or as I would characterize it, a broken promise that was never made. Now earlier this month, someone in fact started a thread entitled ",http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ek-feb-767398/ and the thread is still active. The statement about BB10 in that thread was based on nothing, and the OP there clearly stated that it was merely a rumor. Nevertheless, it was almost predictable that if BB10 wasn't here by the end of Feb., then someone would come along accusing RIM (BB) of lying again. Hence, my original statement- "This again".
    02-28-13 09:48 PM
    cries! all cries!
    02-28-13 10:33 PM
    Nowhere did I say the BB10 wasn't coming to the PB.
    still no os 10 for the playbook just all lies.
    BB lied to us by breaking a promise that they never made.
    /bashface
    crack___head likes this.
    02-28-13 11:14 PM
    go away. I understand what pacoman3 meant. sorry you are wrong to keep up this argument
    02-28-13 11:49 PM
    The PlayBook is a rather old tablet. It is a great tribute to the design that the hardware is still somewhat competitive with newer tablets. However, a promise of "this year" is rather meaningless. The hardware will be obsolete or very close to it if BB10 is released for the PlayBook in December. It is actually rather important to get the update out rather quickly, a lot of things about the PlayBook have been too little, too late.
    WakyEggs likes this.
    02-28-13 11:52 PM
46 12