looks like Reuters* got wind first
    and i saw it on bgr LOL (forgot to read bgr's source when i posted)

someone tweeted netflix and that was their reply

Netflix: No plan to support BlackBerry OS or PlayBook OS

between their crap streaming selection and price increases and now this, i'm kind of glad i let my account be deactivated.
    Last edited by _BIG_; 02-24-12 at 04:01 PM.
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-24-12 03:45 PM
    We don't need Netflix it's garbage and they are going down the tubes!
    02-24-12 03:54 PM
    netflix is derping something fierce
    02-24-12 03:56 PM
    I have posed this, before, it seems that Netflixs is the application to die for and, therefore, if one does not have it, then they should throw away their Playbook, OR, Netflixs is garbage and who needs it. Guess it depends upon who you are.
    02-24-12 03:58 PM
    sorry for the repost as i just saw someone added this info into another thread about cancelling netflix.

yea i used it once in awhile as an extension to my comcast ondemand (when ive blow thru everything there i want to see, i go find a movie thru my bluray player on netflix)

def dont use it enuff to justify the prices they want now for dvd + bluray + streaming pack

and their streaming selection is crap for the most part (has gotten better over time but still blah)

more of a reason for me to let them keep begging me to come back. "its not too late to come back to netflix we miss you"

miss this :: enter your own gesture :: lol
    02-24-12 03:59 PM
    I have posed this, before, it seems that Netflixs is the application to die for and, therefore, if one does not have it, then they should throw away their Playbook, OR, Netflixs is garbage and who needs it. Guess it depends upon who you are.
    There are a handful of must have apps, unless you have them then you will never catch on, it's that simple, it doesn't matter what your tablet can do, if it doesn't have the standard as all the others, well, what do you thinks going to happen..
    02-24-12 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD