So i know are all very curious and itching like crazy for it, i am too. There are also a lot of new people in the forums lately asking about it. So please, try to refrain from posting new threads asking the same thing over and over again. For the mods, its a lot of work going through to edit, redirect, and tame some of us down when needed. This is something we as a community can aid them in by doing a little research before starting all over again. Lets stay on track and not litter the PlayBook forums with the same thread over and over again.

I'm starting this one instead of telling everyone on all the other threads to find another thread. Perhaps a BB10 on Playbook waiting room Sticky thread would be a good idea.

Also, thank you CrackBerry for giving so many people the breathing room to vent. Its a frustration for many, myself included. But now is the time to join an existing thread about it.

Lets all vent together. Ready, set, go!

Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook baby!
    Peace
    Last edited by axllebeer; 06-27-13 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
    FF22 likes this.
    06-27-13 03:22 PM
    I completely agree, mostly.

you said it yourself that this can at times be a place for people to vent.
    and although my thread is called "Calm down Everyone BB10 is coming to playbook" its not actually about getting bb10 for playbook.
    that being said stop on by and let off some steam, vent, rant, let loose everything goes

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-818717/
    axllebeer likes this.
    06-27-13 03:47 PM
    I completely agree, mostly.

you said it yourself that this can at times be a place for people to vent.
    and although my thread is called "Calm down Everyone BB10 is coming to playbook" its not actually about getting bb10 for playbook.
    that being said stop on by and let off some steam, vent, rant, let loose everything goes

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-818717/
    Sweet. I'll be dropping by from time to time. And I have been there already. See there is a good alternative for anyone new that might read this thread. Thanks for the link.

Also, I wasn't dirrecting my OP to anyone specific.
    Last edited by axllebeer; 06-27-13 at 04:33 PM.
    06-27-13 03:50 PM
    I like the idea of a Diplomatic Sticky that with a subject that says something like: "BB10 is not available for the PB - see inside"

Where it could be explained that it is not available yet. That Rim has not changed its initial statements that it was coming before the end of 2013. That rim is evaluating their Tablet strategy. That some folks have played with older bb10 beta versions. That there are a number of threads on this issue and please add to those.

And finally, that Crackberry will be one of the first to post if any change in this situation occurs!!!!
    axllebeer and bozvandam like this.
    06-27-13 04:23 PM
    06-27-13 04:34 PM
    Sounds good to me.
    06-27-13 04:36 PM
    If you will notice, "old timers" are no longer going to ask about "BB10 in PlayBook"... because they knew BlackBerry stands on it i.e. keeping silent... but new users, who were advised that PlayBook is an excellent choice specially with its heavily discounted price, later discovered that their PlayBook needs some "steroids" (a.k.a. BB10) to make it useful and better... and then will open a new thread asking about BB10 in PlayBook... it will be a never ending tales unless these new prospective buyers will be properly informed of what PlayBook can do, its current status and its future... try to hide the reality and facts will eventually repeat these things...

Posted via Z10
    06-28-13 02:08 AM
    Yay! Another BB10 on PlayBook thread! Love it!

I totally disagree, we need not less but more threads! BlackBerry needs to see that there is grassroot demand for this update!

A sticky won't fix it! Let's have Crackberry write another editorial about it instead with some interviews or a word from BlackBerry! Pressure them for a statement other than "we are evaluating our strategy...."

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 04:37 AM
    So basically, a "no more threads" thread spawns yet another thread (albeit "official"). This has gone way beyond viral I am afraid. One has to wonder what will happen to this part of Crackberry if and when BB10 ever comes to the Playbook and "everybody" is finally "happy"
    06-28-13 07:47 AM
    No need, BB10 isn't coming.....just lost another faithful user over yet another broken promise
    06-28-13 09:23 AM
    It's gonna be a long wait...
    06-28-13 10:05 AM
    Waiting room? It should read, "Autopsy room"
    FF22 likes this.
    06-28-13 10:10 AM
    eh i delete my post/sticky.....sorry guys but this is like a kick in the nuts from TH himself
    FF22 and axllebeer like this.
    06-28-13 10:13 AM
    Well, maybe the official "I'm pissed about no BB10 for the PlayBook" thread (for venting) instead before this gets out of control.
    1oo1 likes this.
    06-28-13 10:17 AM
    eh i delete my post/sticky.....sorry guys but this is like a kick in the nuts from TH himself
    Well, seemed like a good idea at the time.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-28-13 10:19 AM
    axll:

Your idea came just a tad too late. A shame really.

I've decide to blow my wad of likes on the official thread. Anybody who says anything NEGATIVE about bb or thor gets my like. I may be jeopardizing my Ambassadorial credentials - at least I got in a good hike today. And now will UNBOX my Aces 8 tablet - Full Win!
    axllebeer likes this.
    06-28-13 08:33 PM