hi,

I called into support to arrange for repair of my damaged usb port. I was told they discontinued repairs 2 weeks ago.

I said I would pay for it since I knew it was no longer under warranty. NO dice! Urgh I was told this was because everyone sent in for repairs then refused to pay & they were left with the bill to fedex for all the returned devices as well as repair costs. So guys where can I get it repaired. I looked online & found Fix My Pod | Smart Phone & Tablet Repair Service | Kingston, Ontario Anyone dealt with these guys? I would like to know who I'd be dealing with in advance since I'd be shipped my baby across the country.

Galaxysurfer
    11-19-13 12:48 AM
    I expanded your title to include that you were seeking a repair solution.
    11-19-13 12:52 AM
    hi,

I called into support to arrange for repair of my damaged usb port. I was told they discontinued repairs 2 weeks ago.

I said I would pay for it since I knew it was no longer under warranty. NO dice! Urgh I was told this was because everyone sent in for repairs then refused to pay & they were left with the bill to fedex for all the returned devices as well as repair costs. So guys where can I get it repaired. I looked online & found Fix My Pod | Smart Phone & Tablet Repair Service | Kingston, Ontario Anyone dealt with these guys? I would like to know who I'd be dealing with in advance since I'd be shipped my baby across the country.

Galaxysurfer
    most phone repair places can do the usb port here on ebay its advertised at 20 quid. with a tiny tipped iron you could do it yourself. plenty of instructions out there.
    11-19-13 11:25 AM