Does anyone know or hear anything about playbook and bb10? Nothing that I heard at the launch.
    01-30-13 10:34 AM
    It's all about the phone right now. BB10 if and when won't be for a few months yet.. Only update will be to reflect Blackberry World and a slight format change for the playbook. Other than that continue to wait....lol

TH: We plan to upgrade all Playbooks to BB10
    by Marcus Adolfsson 8:39 AM
    BlackBerry 10 for Playbook, future tablets?
    by Marcus Adolfsson 8:39 AM
    01-30-13 10:38 AM
    Nope never heard a damn thing and its pissing me off right now to the point i may sell my PB LTE version 32 gb just got it in dec 2012.

I have even seen sites that were selling the PB as Discontinued. hmmmmmmmmmm
    01-30-13 10:38 AM
    We won't wait forever rim. Or should I say blackberry?
    01-30-13 11:33 AM
    As a Noob here (standing by for a slating) I thought today was about the new technology and the new operating system and not existing stuff. I only got my PB 64GB for christmas and have learnt so much already about it from this site. Maybe its because I haven't been waiting months for an announcement that I can wait until Blackberry are good and ready. Going back into a dark corner now with a flak jacket on
    01-30-13 11:51 AM
    As a Noob here (standing by for a slating) I thought today was about the new technology and the new operating system and not existing stuff. I only got my PB 64GB for christmas and have learnt so much already about it from this site. Maybe its because I haven't been waiting months for an announcement that I can wait until Blackberry are good and ready. Going back into a dark corner now with a flak jacket on
    Lmao good one
    01-30-13 11:58 AM
    Meh, I hardly use my PB as it is. A BB 10 OS on it might re-spark my interest in it.
    01-30-13 12:27 PM
    Meh, I hardly use my PB as it is. A BB 10 OS on it might re-spark my interest in it.
    Same here, two PB's sat waiting for BB10.
    Can't help thinking that Blackberry (RIM) would have made more of a mighty splash if they had delivered BB10 OS for the Playbook at the same time, Crackberry would have exploded....
    01-30-13 01:57 PM
    Thor did mention it on CNBC when asked if he was going to scrap the PlayBook. He said no we are going to release BB10 to all PlayBooks both Wifi and LTE versions.
    cogsinister likes this.
    01-30-13 02:28 PM
    Well he should of mentioned something about it then.
    01-30-13 03:01 PM
    If you listen to Thor he is not going to make the mistake of giving a date that cannot be made. So he doesn't say a day on the PlayBook because they are not yet sure. The other side of that is when he says the phones come to the USA by the end of March, you can count on it, and they won't push the date back, so when we get a time frame for PlayBook finally, we'll get it then. Till then, everything is just speculation.

I heard him discussing the Q today and he said he was purposely conservative because he didn't want to disappoint. That's where they are right now
    01-30-13 09:44 PM