updated both my PB and Torch with the latest firmware....restarted both....BBM icon shows up but when i hit it, i get an error message..." BBM-Error code:13 " any suggestions?
    05-03-11 02:00 AM
    In some circumstances, when a user tries to open an application within BlackBerry� Bridge, the application immediately closes and the following error message is displayed in the notifications area:

'Unable to start application <application name> - error code 13'

CollapseEnvironment

BlackBerry� PlayBookxxx8482; tablet
    BlackBerry Bridge
    PR96500

CollapseResolution
    This is a previously reported issue that is being investigated by our development team. No resolution time frame is currently available.

To work around this issue and/or to recover from the error message being displayed, complete the following steps:

1 Safely unpair the Blackberry PlayBook tablet and the BlackBerry smartphone.
    a - Close all running applications.
    b - Disconnect the BlackBerry Bridge session on both the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and the BlackBerry smartphone.
    c - Remove the BlackBerry Bridge pairing on the BlackBerry smartphone.
    d - Remove the Bluetooth� pairing on the BlackBerry PlayBook and the BlackBerry smartphone.
    2 Pair the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and the BlackBerry smartphone.
    a - Complete steps in KB26067 to pair the BlackBerry PlayBook and the BlackBerry smartphone.
    b - Do not launch any applications.
    3 Repeat the pairing process.
    a - Repeat Step 1 above.
    b - Repeat Step 2 above.
    4 Restart the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
    a - Press and hold the Power button until the Turn Off / Restart prompt is displayed.
    b - Select Restart.
    05-03-11 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD