Ok we know it's not happening. But what is. What are they gonna do with the PlayBook. It's a great Device. What about support to upgrade Android, Browser and Bridge? Do summit!!!!!!!! Speak to us!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    06-30-13 02:31 PM
    It was said that the Playbook's OS would continue to be updated. So we should expect continued support for it in some capacity....*said with a grain of salt..*
    06-30-13 02:35 PM
    I don't think anyone here knows anything more then you do.

Call Mr Thor, he's probably up at his Muskoka cottage enjoying the sun and not thinking about work. I bet he has an ipad for his family!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 02:40 PM
    Ok we know it's not happening. But what is. What are they gonna do with the PlayBook. It's a great Device. What about support to upgrade Android, Browser and Bridge? Do summit!!!!!!!! Speak to us!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Hush you inconsequential prior customer. How dare you question the Great and Powerful Thor?
    sad_old_man, tryfe and FF22 like this.
    06-30-13 02:44 PM
    Can't CrackBerry speak up for its members and get something in stone from them concerning Playbook.

I'm in the UK and suspect that a good percentage of those Playbook were sold here. One of our main electrical retailers has been pushing the PlayBook at a good price for about a year. Us Brits want answers and we love our Playbooks!!! I've bought the whole family one. My daughter is really upset about no BB10 on her Playbook. I promised it, because they promised it!!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and victorshikhman like this.
    06-30-13 02:47 PM
    Can't CrackBerry speak up for its members and get something in stone from them concerning Playbook.

I'm in the UK and suspect that a good percentage of those Playbook were sold here. One of our main electrical retailers has been pushing the PlayBook at a good price for about a year. Us Brits want answers and we love our Playbooks!!! I've bought the whole family one. My daughter is really upset about no BB10 on her Playbook. I promised it, because they promised it!!

Posted via CB10
    You said as if Crackberry has any influence over BB decision making. Only if there's financial incentive would a company pretend to be friend a website.
    sad_old_man and Chaddface like this.
    06-30-13 02:53 PM
    I am a bit disappointed but not surprised. I don't think that the current PlayBook has the hardware to support BB10. The PlayBook (Bad name! instead of simply BlackBerry Tablet) has had an unfortunate legacy with great potential but has been sadly neglected by BlackBerry. It would be definitely a major disappointment, though, if no further updates to the current OS are available but let's wait and see. Currently, I prefer to use my BB Tablet at meetings and most occasions where toting around my bulkier laptop is not necessary. Although my Z10 is ok for most purposes I still don't think that it has fully replaced my BB tablet except if or when BlackBerry condemns the PlayBook to RIP.
    06-30-13 03:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    you are not the only one in that boat..I got 15 units into the hands of friends and family, prior to any thought of BB10, just expecting Rim to properly support it in any reasonable fashion.
    06-30-13 03:18 PM
    It was said that the Playbook's OS would continue to be updated. So we should expect continued support for it in some capacity....*said with a grain of salt..*
    When was the last update??
    06-30-13 05:46 PM
    Too bad Blackjack was banned. He would have so much to say nowadays...
    06-30-13 06:19 PM
    When was the last update??
    a long time ago in a galaxy far far away..
    Plazmic Flame and blacks66 like this.
    06-30-13 08:25 PM
    Hahaha, wow, thank you. That's so true
    06-30-13 09:40 PM
    Ah, good ol' Blackjack. I don't think he ever reappeared in a different guise.

He defended rim and the tablet to his banned breathe
    06-30-13 09:56 PM
    Ah, good ol' Blackjack. I don't think he ever reappeared in a different guise.

He defended rim and the tablet to his banned breathe
    I was thinking the same thing. You woulda thought he'd show up again with a different name. Too bad
    notfanboy likes this.
    06-30-13 09:58 PM