07-01-13 09:58 AM
103 ... 345
tools
    07-01-13 07:04 AM
    BlackBerry Bridge allowed us to read and reply to email, for example, without downloading the email to the tablet nor having to click 'Open on' on the smartphone. The smartphone could be in your pocket or in your bedroom while you were reading email on the BlackBerry PlayBook in the livingroom. Stop being a BlackBerry apologist.
    I loved the sms texting thru the bridge- we sure waited for it long enough. Then I find the new "Cutting Edge QNX" software phones have a bridge that is stripped to the bone. Literally, the bridge is worse than the first one released around launch, doesn't even have the psuedo-bbm client.

Have you ever seen a company in reverse like this before? Maybe Ford will announce soon it is releasing another version of the model.
    07-01-13 08:39 AM
    BlackBerry Bridge allowed us to read and reply to email, for example, without downloading the email to the tablet nor having to click 'Open on' on the smartphone. The smartphone could be in your pocket or in your bedroom while you were reading email on the BlackBerry PlayBook in the livingroom. Stop being a BlackBerry apologist.
    First, not taking issue with the import of your comments - bb has screwed up entirely and royally with both the pb and its handling of bridge.

I definitely was NOT apologizing. I was explaining. I accidentily left out my usually CRIPPLED in describing the new "improved" Bridge function. I remain as appalled as you that they gutted Bridge on their ahem, improved, bb10 devices.
    07-01-13 09:58 AM
103 ... 345