please delete to save dramas....i do stand by my statement though.cheers.
    Last edited by bigwinnie; 11-28-11 at 11:44 PM.
    11-28-11 11:31 PM
    well pb no.3 is playing up...browser dramas bezel dramas etc...so i called the store i got it from and there response was they will not exchange but they will refund..the pb is faulty as a whole admitted by rim and most pb sold at that store have been refunded already...so im off for a refund tommorow...
    That's a bold statement, surely if you're going to make statements like that, you intend to back it up with proof?
    11-28-11 11:34 PM
    well im.calling it as the retailer told me..they begged me to take my cash bqck when the first was faulty...
    11-28-11 11:39 PM
    well im.calling it as the retailer told me..they begged me to take my cash bqck when the first was faulty...
    Like I said, surely you have some proof to back up the statement you made?
    11-28-11 11:40 PM
    what proof do i need..three faulty pb and a mass of people complaining about theres is a good indicator..then retailers comment...look i can see this will cause dramas so ill edit the original post
    11-28-11 11:43 PM
    Care to elaborate on "dramas"??
    I think the retailer you are referring to is blowing smoke up your rear, sorry to be so blunt, but that's what I think.
    A little research will show that It's not perfect, but It's far from being horrible.
    11-28-11 11:58 PM
    what proof do i need..three faulty pb and a mass of people complaining about theres is a good indicator..then retailers comment...look i can see this will cause dramas so ill edit the original post
    Mass of people complaining? RIM saying their Playbook is defective?

You don't think you should at least show a bit of proof especially about the "RIM says it's Playbooks are defective" comment you made? You know, so people don't take your post the wrong way and think you are trolling or flaming or anything? Might be a good idea, just saying.
    11-29-11 12:04 AM
    Yes, I am curious as well as to RIM's admission of failure, as well as the name of the store that "begged you" to take a cash refund; care to elaborate a tad more please?
    11-29-11 06:23 AM
    Yes, do tell 'cause I'd like my money back too so I can buy one for less than half of what I paid.
    11-29-11 06:35 AM
    My guess is best buy. I stopped by the one here yesterday again. Was there in May, no working pb stuck on select county with no country to choose. 5 months later I stop again after buying mine else where, same pb same state.

Talked to the manager and he assured me he would get it working. Stopped yesterday same thing same pb.

They really don't want to sell them but whatever. I'm sure the op could have 3 bad ones and is possible the store got a bad lot of them.
    11-29-11 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD