So everyone is down on the PlayBook not getting BB10. I have to say I haven't used mine as much until the last week or so because of having a Z10. Well I have been wanting to sell my Z10 and for some odd reason I do not get a post of thread button on my computer in the marketplace. It's weird because I run Windows 7 and have Chrome, Firefox and Explorer and none of them would populate the button for marketplace. It was major frustrating. I got the post a thread button on many of the other forums. So last night I am browsing news on my PlayBook and decide to go to the forums. I then decide to see if I could post in the marketplace from it. Guess What??? In the browser for the PlayBook sitting right where it should be was the post a thread button. Sure made me feel smart for having a PlayBook. Anyways, thought I would share.
    07-11-13 09:30 AM
    So everyone is down on the PlayBook not getting BB10. I have to say I haven't used mine as much until the last week or so because of having a Z10. Well I have been wanting to sell my Z10 and for some odd reason I do not get a post of thread button on my computer in the marketplace. It's weird because I run Windows 7 and have Chrome, Firefox and Explorer and none of them would populate the button for marketplace. It was major frustrating. I got the post a thread button on many of the other forums. So last night I am browsing news on my PlayBook and decide to go to the forums. I then decide to see if I could post in the marketplace from it. Guess What??? In the browser for the PlayBook sitting right where it should be was the post a thread button. Sure made me feel smart for having a PlayBook. Anyways, thought I would share.
    Need a base of 50 posts before the forums allow you to post into the marketplace
    07-11-13 10:41 AM
    07-11-13 10:45 AM
    Oh, Ahahaha, thanks fellas.
    07-11-13 11:48 AM