That sucks. Is anyone successfully using their PB with Gamecenter Live ?????
    10-21-13 09:11 AM
    Nope, same problem here...part of the reason I'm ditching my PB for a Kindle Fire HDX, to be honest. I'm sick the of PITA surrounding streaming sports on this thing between MLB, NHL, and ESPN. Amazon has all of the appropriate apps, and streaming is solid - the Miracast functionality is a bonus with the HDX...I hate cords! LoL
    10-21-13 12:37 PM
    Guess I'll cancel Gamecenter until I get something else with HDMI out. I appreciate the information.
    10-21-13 06:58 PM
    hockeystreams.com enough said..
    10-21-13 07:00 PM
    hockeystreams.com enough said..
    Have you used it on your PB? I've tried every way I can think of but it doesn't work for me. Audio is real time but after the first several seconds the video turns to slow motion.

It works fine on my laptop and my S4, but can't get it to work on my PB.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    10-21-13 07:10 PM
    It doesn't look like PlayBook is supported there either. Forum questions there regarding same seem to be ignored.
    10-21-13 07:57 PM
    You guys didn't try to sideload the android version of the NHL GameCenter?
    10-21-13 08:00 PM
    Something changed in the NHL side. I noticed this the first week of the season. Eventually, my playbook browser kicks up a message related to "supported devices" and while never stating it directly, apparently the Playbook is no longer a supported device. I even tried using Simple Browser with different browser identifiers and it still doesn't work properly. Boooo on the NHL for this.
    I think it has more to do with that piece of chit update Rim released. was working fine before that
    10-21-13 09:33 PM
    You guys didn't try to sideload the android version of the NHL GameCenter?
    No I haven't. Have you? If so how well does it work?
    10-22-13 06:29 PM
    Have you guys tried downloading Origami Browser and make sure the user agent is an Android device or even an iPad? If the website is telling you it is an unsupported device then trick into thinking it is one.
    10-22-13 06:46 PM
    I've never seen that message btw but I do have the Origami browser and have gone through all of the agents but unfortunately none improved things here. Good idea though so thanks.
    10-22-13 07:36 PM
    Aww rats. I tried. Oh well. I just stream games if I really have to on my Playbook. A few sites had stopped working the last time I did but I always managed to find one. I pay for a lot of sports channels so it has been a while since I tried.
    10-22-13 07:46 PM
    I think it has more to do with that piece of chit update Rim released. was working fine before that
    Nope, I tested in a PlayBook without the upgrade, and it was still freezing. GCL must have changed something.

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-22-13 08:07 PM
    And I appreciate the idea. I'm just a hockey nut and never subscribed to a sports anything before and wanted to be able to OD on hockey this season for a change.
    10-22-13 08:11 PM
    The thing is, if it were a flash problem, why would the stream start at all. My stream starts just as it did last year. Then it stops after two or three seconds and freezes. I am leaning toward a script killing the stream whenever a PlayBook is discovered to be the source device. But I'm not sure.
    At any rate, with the PlayBook not working at all for NHL Gamecenter and my Z10 not streaming hi-def and me now watching a game on my PC, the Canadian smartphone company BlackBerry doesn't look to be in too good shape regarding NHL....I'm not trying to troll; I love my BBs. But it's sad when my BlackBerries don't provide access to hockey and I know that if I had chosen an Android-based tablet, there'd be no problem.
    10-26-13 03:52 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD