Just tried NFL Game Pass yesterday for the first time. I hooked up my PB through HDMI and used Bridge to control it. I was so impressed by the quality of the stream, video, and audio. BTW...without a proxy, Game Pass is only available outside the US.

Having never owned a Blackberry before this, my PB (and the two I bought for my children) have a convert of me.

Hurry up BB10!!! I'm ready for more amazing!
    bb624 likes this.
    09-10-12 12:17 PM
    Is this a subscription service, like MLB and NHL have? I'm in the process of getting rid of satellite and moving towards internet TV solutions, and football is really the last sport I need to figure out...I'll have a proxy setup for MLB/NHL already, so what's one more for the NFL games?
    09-10-12 05:00 PM
    Sweet! Can you hook it up with the file or link to it? Thanks
    09-10-12 05:54 PM
    You pay for the year. Here in Canada it cost $180 for the season. I did the same thing last season. I would go to the gameday Site, plug in the HDMI, it was awesome! No need to watch anything else. You can pause, rewind, even watch games from ages ago!
    09-10-12 07:19 PM
    Will be subscribing to this very soon and as well as NHL and NBA. I already have an anonymous proxy (unblock-us.com) set up for foreign sites and as well as US sites too for movies and tv shows so good bye cable!
    09-11-12 01:25 AM
    https://gamepass.nfl.com

It was $160, (99GBP) for me for the standard package.
    09-11-12 12:17 PM
    https://gamepass.nfl.com

It was $160, (99GBP) for me for the standard package.
    How? Im getting $259.99 for Season Plus and $209.99 for Season package (Canadian Dollar)
    09-11-12 04:44 PM
    I use NFL Game Pass with UnBlockUS and the combination works great.

I have also hooked up my PlayBook to my big screen via HDMI and it looks great.

I am paying four payments of $55 for full access (all teams, all games Thursday night, Sunday, Sunday night and Monday night, plus access to the NFL Network 24/7).

Cheers, Chris
    Last edited by Zyzomys; 09-15-12 at 07:14 PM.
    09-12-12 02:03 PM
    Why do you need a proxy service for game pass in Canada? its in the US that you cant get it.
    09-15-12 07:01 PM
    For users living in Canda:

All Sunday Night Football (including the NFL Kickoff game, which is played on the first Thursday of the regular season), Monday Night Football and live playoff games are not available in NFL Game Pass for live streaming, but these games will be available in the NFL Game Pass archives.

The live stream of NFL Network is not available within NFL Game Pass in Canada.

Regionally or locally televised games on Sundays will not be available in NFL Game Pass for live streaming. Although these live game broadcasts will be blacked out while the game is in progress, they will still be available in the NFL Game Pass game archives.
    By using UnBlockUS, I get every game, any day or night an NFL is shown, plus access to the NFL Network 24/7.

The minor extra charge for UnBlockUS gives me full access to NFL GamePass, MLB.tv, US NetFlix, and CenterIce (if that actually happens this season!) with no blackouts.

Cheers, Chris
    09-15-12 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD