Yesterday I installed 5 apps on my new PB - Battery Guru, Crackberry, Kayak Travel, GPS Test and GPS Data Master.
    After installing only BG and CB were on the home screen with no sign of the others.
    In App World all 5 were shown as installed.
    This morning, after being shut down, not standby, overnight, none of the 5 icons are on the home screen.
    I shut down the PB thinking the 3 missing icons might appear this morning.
    I'm using the same BBID for both phone and PB - perhaps I should have separate accounts?
    Any help gratefully received.

Sent from my BlackBerry� Curve 3G using Tapatalk
    11-08-12 03:49 AM
    You have scrolled (dragged) the screen up so that Icons lower down and out of sight are revealed? How about swiping to the left or right to reveal the other panes or panels that are off to the right.

You should have no problems using the same BBID - I use the same one for my bbphone and pb (second pb has its own bbid).
    11-08-12 08:46 AM
    You have scrolled (dragged) the screen up so that Icons lower down and out of sight are revealed? How about swiping to the left or right to reveal the other panes or panels that are off to the right.

You should have no problems using the same BBID - I use the same one for my bbphone and pb (second pb has its own bbid).
    Many thanks - did not think that icons continued below screen/page - thought they would go to page 2!!
    11-08-12 10:41 AM
    Lol! I think we've all been there. Glad you found them.
    11-08-12 11:12 AM
    Many thanks - did not think that icons continued below screen/page - thought they would go to page 2!!
    He,he, it's not the first time and for sure it won't be the last. Lots of people have done that, myself included
    11-08-12 11:34 AM