hi, i got the playbook just after christmas and i love it, my fiancee got an ipad2 for christmas off her parents and i decided i wanted somthing similar since my laptop died in october i didnt want to rely on my sony erricsson experia x10 mini for internet access and currys had these on sale
    i have to say i love it, everything about it is perfect for my needs, i even built it a stand to live on even tho i amgetting the converter case anyway.

blue-b likes this.
    01-13-12 06:20 PM
    Welcome to the forums!
    01-13-12 06:24 PM
    thanks for the welcome, im so impressed with the bb that im going to switch to a bb phone when i get my upgrade in july, and thats a big thing for me since i have owned sony or erricsson sine the heady days of the erricsson t10 on wards through all there classics.
    01-13-12 06:34 PM
    Welcome to the Playbook forum on Crackberry! I'm so glad you're enjoying your PB.

Make sure you check out the sticky thread above called Tips and Tricks. It should be "mandatory" reading for new PB owners! Seriously there are some great time savers in that thread!
    cert15z likes this.
    01-13-12 06:43 PM
    i wipe it al lthe time with the cloth that came with it but u just cant keep off it long enough to keep it from being smudged, i tell you, i tried severa andriod tablets on boxing day and actually didnt even know the playbook existed (did rim even advertise it) then i went into dixons digital ( uk bestbuy equivilant i think) and there was the playbook, i had a play loaded up the bbc iplayer and an episode of top gear within seconds and i was sold. they didnt have any left in stock in that store so they reserved my a one at the next nearest store and i drove up to get it.
    01-13-12 06:57 PM
    Welcome. Yep, hard to keep your fingers off of them so mine is always looking that way also no matter how much I wipe it down. I probably would've wiped it down for it's unveiling picture though lol.
    01-13-12 07:07 PM
    Welcome bro' and keep the PB love.
    01-13-12 07:09 PM
    you know what i didnt even think of that, and ive posted that picture on my facebook showing off the pb and also my car owners club website to since i built the stand from parts of my previous car lol.
    01-13-12 07:12 PM
    I got my 16GB one at Currys in the UK (when they were 169, with the BLACKBERRY PlayBook Faux Leather Convertible Case and Stand for free with is now selling for 29.99! BLACKBERRY PlayBook Faux Leather Convertible Case and Stand - Black buy online | Currys ) It is amazing!...everyone I show it to can not believe how smooth and powerful it is!
    Enjoy!
    01-13-12 07:15 PM
    thanks for the welcome, im so impressed with the bb that im going to switch to a bb phone when i get my upgrade in july, and thats a big thing for me since i have owned sony or erricsson sine the heady days of the erricsson t10 on wards through all there classics.
    HA! That's what it's all aboot, eh?!

Welcome aboard!

If you think you love the PB now, just wait a few more weeks.
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 01-13-12 at 07:25 PM.
    01-13-12 07:17 PM
    i know the update right? cant wait, ive never been bothered by lack of apps anyway as a pc user i never had ”an app for that" so im not missing them now and with a Ui as fluid as this and a browser as capable as any windows unit i have used i have to say playbook is now and will be the only computer i need, for 169 i feel like i robbed rim and so i will endevour to buy as many rim products as i can to help the bb cause.
    01-13-12 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD