Bad Start to BlackBerry

This article showed up on my Facebook page today. I am just sharing it in case you did not see it.
    09-25-12 04:23 PM
    Bad press by bad reporters. So very usual...

Btw, News & Rumors or General Forums would've been a better place for this. Keep loving the PlayBook!
    esk369 and wafa510 like this.
    09-25-12 06:16 PM
    I really do not understand what is over most of the current reporters or how much money they are paid to spout all the RIM hate. Innovation and new ideas should be welcomed and not stiffled, RIM is developing a new os which is a big deal, there should be room for more choices. The current state and bias of the media is really pathetic. Its also really sad the extent people will go to undermine the opposition and do for profit.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by ryder4587; 09-25-12 at 06:32 PM.
    wafa510, esk369 and kozmo68 like this.
    09-25-12 06:25 PM
    Bad Start to BlackBerry

This article showed up on my Facebook page today. I am just sharing it in case you did not see it.
    Hey flushing good to see queens ny being represented.
    There are a lot of bad non objective articles being written there's a thread on gen discussions about some hack from business insider that wrote a non objective negative article.
    I just personally don't care what the guy thinks my bb devices work fine for me.
    And in the end that's all that really matters to people is that there device of choice does what they need it to do for them
    09-25-12 07:36 PM
    And btw welcome to the forums.
    09-25-12 07:37 PM
    Hey flushing good to see queens ny being represented.
    There are a lot of bad non objective articles being written there's a thread on gen discussions about some hack from business insider that wrote a non objective negative article.
    I just personally don't care what the guy thinks my bb devices work fine for me.
    And in the end that's all that really matters to people is that there device of choice does what they need it to do for them
    Where do you live in NYC? I agree, I subscribe to NY Magazine's page on Facebook and the story popped up on my wall today. I am new to Blackberry and there is so many negative things out there. However, everytime I am on the Playbook, it makes me forget about all the bad. I love this tablet, only problem is, I am getting so used to swiping, I try to swipe everything now
    09-25-12 07:57 PM
    Where do you live in NYC? I agree, I subscribe to NY Magazine's page on Facebook and the story popped up on my wall today. I am new to Blackberry and there is so many negative things out there. However, everytime I am on the Playbook, it makes me forget about all the bad. I love this tablet, only problem is, I am getting so used to swiping, I try to swipe everything now
    Im in forest hills by way of whitestone.
    Yes a lot of negative stuff but I'm mostly a positive person so I try not to let stuff P on my parade
    And I'm with you on the swiping I have a asus t300 and I'm always well swiping at it.
    Don't you think that's common for anyone who uses the pb and another device its pretty funny if you think about.
    09-25-12 08:10 PM
    Im in forest hills by way of whitestone.
    Yes a lot of negative stuff but I'm mostly a positive person so I try not to let stuff P on my parade
    And I'm with you on the swiping I have a asus t300 and I'm always well swiping at it.
    Don't you think that's common for anyone who uses the pb and another device its pretty funny if you think about.
    I think we need to start a group "Swipers Anonymous" (SA for Short!)
    esk369 and diegonei like this.
    09-25-12 08:12 PM
    Btw lots of great people here always willing to help and some not so much but more good then bad.
    09-25-12 08:13 PM
    Sounds good sa they even have a crackberry rehab forum for crack heds
    09-25-12 08:16 PM
    Yes, I agree, I did get some not so nice posts in my other thread. Gotta take the good with the bad!
    09-25-12 08:17 PM
    Yes, I agree, I did get some not so nice posts in my other thread. Gotta take the good with the bad!
    Yes so unfortunate I have a few hehateme's here but like you said you have to take the good the bad and the ugly hope you stick around as I said some reall good people you will find them.
    09-25-12 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD