Hi everyone!

Just got the BETA OS2, and from the pics on Kevin's DevCon OS2 Playbook and online, I seem to be missing some new backgrounds on the homescreen.

For example, I don't have this background...
    Can anyone else confirm that they do have this background on OS 2 Dev Beta? Also, is there a way for me to get this background (and others?)

Thanks!
    10-23-11 12:30 PM
    Hi everyone!

Just got the BETA OS2, and from the pics on Kevin's DevCon OS2 Playbook and online, I seem to be missing some new backgrounds on the homescreen.

For example, I don't have this background... Click to view quoted image
    Can anyone else confirm that they do have this background on OS 2 Dev Beta? Also, is there a way for me to get this background (and others?)

Thanks!
    to get the BG by Set 1 Wallpaper in my PB then connect to PC or Lap and delete the Wall was set -> this BG is appear
    10-23-11 02:19 PM
    The OS2 Beta removes old wallpares and only has the one included..
    10-23-11 02:46 PM
    The OS2 Beta removes old wallpares and only has the one included..
    It didn't remove my old OS1 wallpapers. Didn't wipe or de-brick prior to the update though...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-11 03:56 PM
    Hi, I just installed os 2.0.0.6149 and I don't have any native wallpapers either? I don't even have the blue wallpaper that I see on every other video or picture about os 2.0. I don't even have the wallpapers folder in the pictures app..Any idea where I can find it, or how to get it back?
    01-04-12 06:44 PM
    01-05-12 01:09 AM
    Thanks @DD1968
    01-05-12 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD