I think the 99 cent sale is over, all titles in the list above are now showing full price for me on the Canada video store. Also the movies I picked up last week, all back to regular $.
    12-14-13 08:19 PM
    I think he is listing those on Blackberry World available for BBOS10 phones. I think we are only interested in those on the video store for the Playbook. I can confirm IronMan2, Thor in Playbook's video store.

-David
    maybe, but i think not,,, he has a 9810 & playbook,,, plus he started this thread, so he knows it's all about the playbook...

I think the 99 cent sale is over, all titles in the list above are now showing full price for me on the Canada video store. Also the movies I picked up last week, all back to regular $.
    just got the Godfather @ .99�,,, 4am/-5gmt/u.s.
    12-15-13 03:14 AM
    I've been using a Playbook in the U.S. to buy movies--many at $0.99--from the store.

Currently (about 4:00 GMT, on 12-16), the following movies I purchased at 0.99 are still at that price:
    Life of Pi
    Godfather (first)
    Wolverine Extended
    Iron Man 3 plus digital extras
    Star Trek Into the Dark
    Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol

I just purchased Thor at 0.99 and am in the processof downloading it

The following movies that I earlier purchased at 0.99 are now at 19.99:

Skyfall
    Lincoln
    Oz the Great and Powerful
    12-15-13 09:53 PM
    Looks like Monsters University while still coming up in the $ .99 banner list is no longer available to rent or buy for $. 99.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-16-13 10:06 AM
    I have bought movies using my Q5. How can I play the same movies into my blackberry playbook? When I copy them in the playbook and trying to play the files I get the reply that I need the license. However It was clearly stated when I bought the movies that they can be downloaded to up to five devises.
    Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 05:21 AM
    I have bought movies using my Q5. How can I play the same movies into my blackberry playbook? When I copy them in the playbook and trying to play the files I get the reply that I need the license. However It was clearly stated when I bought the movies that they can be downloaded to up to five devises.
    Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    Five BB10 devices

Posted via Verizon Z30
    12-25-13 08:51 AM
    Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    try opening them on your phone, go to menu & chose "open/play on playbook"...
    12-25-13 12:37 PM
    Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    When you d/l a movie, you also d/l a license file to a DRM folder on the device. The movie will not play without it. So you can't just copy the movie file around without the corresponding license file from the device. The store is not forthcoming on the location of the DRM folder. I would suspect if you copied the correct DRM folder from the Q5 to the PB, it MAY work. Or else it may be a BB10 issue as previously mentioned. We would have to find out on our own if it works or not. I searched my PB for "DRM" and came up with a few folders but most were empty and the correct one was not readily apparent.
    12-25-13 03:02 PM
    "Saving Private Ryan"= .99� ,,, grab it while you can...
    12-28-13 10:35 PM
    Guys, I think I'm missing the app for the Video Store... Should this be happening?
    I have the Music Store and BB World, but no video store...
    12-28-13 11:35 PM
    Sad that they can't even make the movies available for the PB.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 11:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    Say what? Plenty of Playbook users have downloaded movies from the Video Store to their Playbooks.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-29-13 12:25 AM
    Guys, I think I'm missing the app for the Video Store... Should this be happening?
    I have the Music Store and BB World, but no video store...
    Swipe the whole home screen to the left. When OS2.1 came out, the home screen was on two pages. The video store icon was on Page 2.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-29-13 06:55 AM
    Swipe the whole home screen to the left. When OS2.1 came out, the home screen was on two pages. The video store icon was on Page 2.
    if you deleted it, do a restore & it'll be there...
    12-29-13 08:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    huh???

Video Store - User Guide - BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet - 2.1
    12-29-13 08:22 AM
    Thanks, totally spaced and forgot where this was. :-)

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 11:38 PM
    I agree. The only movie a got from BB was the free one. The rest of the movies on the playbook came from my own personal library.

For those of us that have access to RedBox, you can't even rent a movie anymore for 99�. So i think it's a great deal.
    12-30-13 09:19 AM
    Sale is over! Unfortunately I discovered True Grit was on the $1 list too late! Oh well. Enjoy the cheap movies on your PBs, folks! I certainly have!
    Altarocks likes this.
    01-01-14 09:05 AM
    *** remember to do a FULL backup w/ desktop manager!!! that way you'll save the licenses that became unrestorable via the video store...***
    01-01-14 01:24 PM
    Sale is over! Unfortunately I discovered True Grit was on the $1 list too late! Oh well. Enjoy the cheap movies on your PBs, folks! I certainly have!
    i'm still gonna do some scrollin' later to see if there might be a few gimmees left...
    jcbrunson likes this.
    01-01-14 01:25 PM
    I really dislike the yellow highlights used.
    This is how it looks on CB10 with dark themed devices...completely unreadable.

New Release Movies on sale for alt= in video store!!-img_20140101_143020.png

Z30, 10.2.1.1925
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    01-01-14 01:31 PM
    hmmm,,, since i don't use the mobile app or have a "Z", i wasn't aware of this,,, how does this look???
    01-01-14 01:37 PM
    Hello,
    If we are talking about the same video store file that came with the playbook and the store is run by rovio? When I search for those shows they are all more than a buck. Can you provide me the correct link,
    Thanks
    01-01-14 01:51 PM
    Hello,
    If we are talking about the same video store file that came with the playbook and the store is run by rovio? When I search for those shows they are all more than a buck. Can you provide me the correct link,
    Thanks
    Yes, we are referring to the video store on the Playbook. The $1 sale is over as of today, so all movies are back to their ultra-jacked up prices that we PB cheapsters are unwilling to pay.
    01-01-14 02:56 PM
    *** remember to do a FULL backup w/ desktop manager!!! that way you'll save the licenses that became unrestorable via the video store...***
    That would be especially true for the movie d/ls that expired today.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-01-14 08:12 PM
62 123