Got my new rapid charger delivered to me this morning via FedEx. It was on back order since the 21st of July but definitely worth the wait. RIM sent me this one as a replacement to my faulty regular charger and was not expecting them to replace it with a better charger. Once again another awesome RMA experience!
    08-15-12 03:02 PM
    I was with you and you seemed really intelligent and I was very happy for you until the Jets stuff. Go Redskins!
    08-15-12 03:53 PM
    I was with you and you seemed really intelligent and I was very happy for you until the Jets stuff. Go Redskins!

Hes talking about the Winnipeg Jets.

Go Bombers!
    luqman24 likes this.
    08-15-12 04:19 PM
    Well we all know the Jets are making the playoffs this season
    08-15-12 04:34 PM
    Well we all know the Jets are making the playoffs this season
    Get news about the rapid charger love mine to death. Again congrats on the return of the Jets and I'm hoping they make the playoffs this year as the city of Winnipeg deserves it. But we both know the Capitals are bound to meet Mr. Stanley and take the Cup.
    08-15-12 04:43 PM
    Redskins......SERIOUSLY , I would estimate about 4 years away. GO GIANTS. Oh yeah, the Rapid Charger is A NICE accessory...ENJOY
    08-15-12 04:52 PM
    Got my new rapid charger delivered to me this morning via FedEx. It was on back order since the 21st of July but definitely worth the wait. RIM sent me this one as a replacement to my faulty regular charger and was not expecting them to replace it with a better charger. Once again another awesome RMA experience!
    Rapid Travel Charger or the Rapid Charging Dock?
    08-15-12 05:12 PM
    I love my rapid charger, even more so now that my regular charger gave up the ghost a few weeks back.
    luqman24 likes this.
    08-15-12 05:12 PM
    Redskins......SERIOUSLY , I would estimate about 4 years away. GO GIANTS. Oh yeah, the Rapid Charger is A NICE accessory...ENJOY
    Agreed I bet the Winnipeg Jets would make it to the Superbowl before the Redskins. Everyone knows the Raiders will go to the playoffs. Long Live Raider Nation.
    Spencerdl, EricB1968 and luqman24 like this.
    08-15-12 05:18 PM
    Rapid Travel Charger or the Rapid Charging Dock?
    Rapid charger only, although Id be a lot happier if they threw in the dock as well
    08-15-12 05:32 PM
    Hes talking about the Winnipeg Jets.

Go Bombers!
    Well, although I feel a little stupid about my honest mistake about a bad Jets team, I recently got a charging stand and its awesome.
    Spencerdl and EricB1968 like this.
    08-15-12 05:35 PM
    Well dad, dadio? that's dope and fresh for sure.

Da Bears!
    08-15-12 05:37 PM
    Well, although I feel a little stupid about my honest mistake about a bad Jets team, I recently got a charging stand and its awesome.
    Don't feel stupid we all make mistakes like that. A bad Jets team? A bad NHL team is better than no team at all.
    08-15-12 05:38 PM
    Don't feel stupid we all make mistakes like that. A bad Jets team? A bad NHL team is better than no team at all.
    Yep and besides you started a topic within the topic about our team. Oh and the charger is cool too.
    08-15-12 05:41 PM
    The Jets a bad team? We just started off pretty bad and almost made the playoffs on the first year back. Tell me how you think that's bad
    madman0141 likes this.
    08-15-12 05:51 PM
    The Jets a bad team? We just started off pretty bad and almost made the playoffs on the first year back. Tell me how you think that's bad
    It's that team's usual performance, as the last several seasons they were still here in Atlanta, they usually waited until the last week of the season to get eliminated from contention.
    08-15-12 06:10 PM
    The charger that came with my PlayBook has split on each end so I put electrical tape on it but now my rapid charging dock hardly ever connects and when it does it makes a buzzing sound that scares the crap out of me.

I wonder if RIM would replace one or both of my chargers although I put electrical tape on the one.

Oh yeah and GO RAVENS!!!!!
    08-15-12 11:49 PM
    The charger that came with my PlayBook has split on each end so I put electrical tape on it but now my rapid charging dock hardly ever connects and when it does it makes a buzzing sound that scares the crap out of me.

I wonder if RIM would replace one or both of my chargers although I put electrical tape on the one.

Oh yeah and GO RAVENS!!!!!
    They never told me to send my faulty charger back so now I just use it for when I'm watching a movie or something on my TV. Not quite sure if it's a new standard but I'd definitely give Playbook tech support a call and see what they say.
    Last edited by luqman24; 08-16-12 at 12:42 AM.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    08-16-12 12:39 AM
    My original charger died and bb sent me the new magnetic rapid charger to replace it! It actually took 29 days to receive. I am not far from Toronto. A few days later, I received an email survey asking how happy I was with the replacement. I said I wasn't happy with the long delay and of course not being able to use my pb, I got a call 2 hours later saying that they were going to send me a free pb dock and apologized. The dock only took a week. I like the magnetic charger much better as I do not have to remove the convertible case to charge. I appreciate having two chargers for sure! Go Leafs Go!
    luqman24 likes this.
    08-16-12 01:53 AM
    Well they are still washing the Thrasher off of them. I am sure they.will be better this season in a true hockey city. They will return greatness to the name Jets. Just not as good as the Capitals yet.
    08-16-12 06:17 AM
    Well they are still washing the Thrasher off of them. I am sure they.will be better this season in a true hockey city. They will return greatness to the name Jets. Just not as good as the Capitals yet.
    Yet, but very soon will be
    08-16-12 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD