I just purchased a 32GB Playbook, and I have a question. I apologize if this question has been asked (and answered) previously. If so, point me in the right direction. I have the first gen. Nook reader. How can I transfer my books from PC to Playbook? Also, how do I transfer music or picture file from PC to PB. Thanks, Ken.
    04-07-12 02:23 PM
    Best to use the search at the top right of this thread... there are a lot of threads realated to your inquiry.

And Welcome to the PB forums..
    04-07-12 02:54 PM
    You will need to get them on your computer and probably have to strip off the drm (copy protection) and then check out 3rd party apps that can read that format of books.
    04-07-12 03:43 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry forums, enjoy your new PlayBook. Oh yea what F2 said concerning your question
    04-07-12 03:46 PM
    I just purchased a 32GB Playbook, and I have a question. I apologize if this question has been asked (and answered) previously. If so, point me in the right direction. I have the first gen. Nook reader. How can I transfer my books from PC to Playbook? Also, how do I transfer music or picture file from PC to PB. Thanks, Ken.
    I put all my pic's onto my Playbook this way......

Go to Storage and Sharing and enable Wi-Fi Sharing.
    Go to Wi-Fi and click on the bottom left Wi-Fi symbol and look for "Internet Connection" and find your IP Address.
    Now enter your Wi-Fi address on your computer \\xxx.xxx.x.xxx
    Open the "Media" file and drag your Pictures onto your Playbook.

Hope this helps!
    04-07-12 03:53 PM
    Thanks for the help. I'm still not clear on transferring Nook books.
    04-07-12 04:35 PM
    you can use different drm protected books on the android app called Overdrive Media Console if that is of any help

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    04-07-12 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD