Hi all i have just bought a 16gb version playbook here in the uk and i have two quick questions i would like to ask.

1. i installed 2.0 on it and its fine everything works but when i connect it to my pc i cant copy folders or files to it, it says something about permissions.
    2. in the app store the prices for apps is in dollars and not uk pounds like it should be is this normal.

many thanks
    01-02-12 11:25 AM
    Hi - I got mine just last Thursday.. I didn't install 2.0, rather upgraded to 1.0.8.6067. as it gave me a message suggesting this

Everything on my app store is in Pounds, and I have no problem copying stuff to the PB.
    01-02-12 11:30 AM
    thanks for the quick reply, i guess i will wipe it and go back to the earlier firmware and see if that fixes it.
    01-02-12 11:37 AM
    When you connect it to your PC the drivers should automatically install and you'll be able to see it as a mass storage device and copy files to its folders.
    01-02-12 11:49 AM
    Go into the settings on the playbook and turn on file sharing. Choice is usb and wifi, password option as well. Thats if you didn't do this already.
    01-02-12 12:30 PM
    You might be well-served by buying apps with DOLLARS. As UK folks complain because the app prices seem to be the same NUMBER value but just adding a POUND value so prices are inflated.
    01-02-12 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD