I'm aslo looking at getting another tablet, but unsure as to what type. I can hold out for a Blackberry if they would say one way or another if they are going to make another one. I know if they are planning on one it will be in the future, but they could at least update their roadmap and let us know one way or another. I would prefer an 8 inch tablet that I could attach to a bluetooth keyboard in a nice carry case for work and play. I LOVE my Playbook, but an inch bigger tablet would help my eyes out a bit. I'm not on any hate wagon and love my Blackberry Playbook and Bold 9930, but would love to know if there is a tablet in the future.
    03-19-13 10:28 AM
    its very hard for me today not to jump on the BB hate wagon. I want an upgrade for my wifi PB. Its been almost 2y, its a nonsense. Any car company that doesnt have an upgrade vehicle after a 3y lease is bound for failure.
    But you didn't lease your PB, you bought it. Presumably because it had the features you needed then. You have reached a point where you feel those features are not sufficient. Time to go shopping. And if BB does not have a model you like, it's time to switch company.
    03-19-13 01:41 PM
    But you didn't lease your PB, you bought it. Presumably because it had the features you needed then. You have reached a point where you feel those features are not sufficient. Time to go shopping. And if BB does not have a model you like, it's time to switch company.
    That's pretty plain and simple.

If it is still serving a purpose, there's no reason to abandon the device. Obviously, if you like the device, car, camera, etc, you'd like a newer version but if it is not to be, it's not to be.
    03-19-13 03:22 PM
28 12