Hi all,

If all goes well I will be finally getting my playbook on Tuesday, as long as they have stock of the 64gb one.

Thanks to all the posters on here that have put up hints and tips, I feel well armed once it's all updated.

Bodd
    07-21-12 04:21 PM
    Good choice.

I guess you're in the UK so shouldn't have trouble finding one. I got mine from Currys a few months ago. They had all sizes.

Don't put up with their salesman BS where ever you buy one from.
    Boddinton likes this.
    07-21-12 05:03 PM
    Yeah from the UK here, looks like I have to go to Thurrock, unless my local currys gets some in before then, I like the look of the docking station too, might pick one of them up too.
    07-21-12 05:56 PM
    Yeah from the UK here, looks like I have to go to Thurrock, unless my local currys gets some in before then, I like the look of the docking station too, might pick one of them up too.
    Cool, just across the river from me. I got mine at Bluewater.

The dock its great. I wish I got mine when I got my PB. The rapid travel charger is good too.

You'll see mine in my profile.
    Boddinton likes this.
    07-21-12 06:07 PM
    I have had my playbook for 7 months now and ive bridged it with my 9300 curve and it is the fastest internet connection i have had, so much so that i have cancelled my broadband service.
    Boddinton likes this.
    07-21-12 06:08 PM
    just be aware that some cases will not allow the docking station to work without removing from the case. The travel rapid charger can work easier in some instances.
    Boddinton likes this.
    07-21-12 06:16 PM
    Thanks for the tip about the travel charger, F2.

Bluewater is out of stock on the 64gb so i'll have to go through the tunnel , Ben1232

i'll be hooking my PB up to my 9800, dcal1701

Just a quick question, I have linked a number of my contacts with BBM to mange my text messages with them better, will the BBBridge text them, using the BBM on the playbook?
    07-21-12 06:37 PM
    Thanks for the tip about the travel charger, F2.

Bluewater is out of stock on the 64gb so i'll have to go through the tunnel , Ben1232

i'll be hooking my PB up to my 9800, dcal1701

Just a quick question, I have linked a number of my contacts with BBM to mange my text messages with them better, will the BBBridge text them, using the BBM on the playbook?
    You'll be able to bbm them on the PB when bridged and apparently the next bridge / pb 2.1 update will have sms text - bridge feature.

There's also a currys at Canary Wharf if you're in london.
    Boddinton likes this.
    07-21-12 06:41 PM
    Welcome aboard. I highly.recommend the rapid charging stand.

Sent from.....the future.
    Boddinton likes this.
    07-21-12 07:16 PM
    Well we had time to get over there this morning , and now it is all updated.

Time to get some work done, or just play with it....
    07-22-12 11:36 AM
    Enjoy! (10 characters for the post!)
    Boddinton likes this.
    07-22-12 01:02 PM
    Well after some exploration I'm getting to know my new device, but I am in no way an expert.

Need to find a way of displaying rtf files.
    07-22-12 04:48 PM
    Welcome to the Rimpire
    07-22-12 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD