I am impressed with the sound the little side speakers can produce. Haven't bothered to tether my Bluetooth stereo headset. Nice sitting here at my desk rocking the Slacker AC/DC channel. Also, did a speed test and I get a higher download speed on my PB than on my laptop (11mbps vs 9). Need to find a free movie streaming site to test it out further. Now need to find a deal on a RIM mini keyboard. My order with Provantage got cancelled after 2 weeks in the queue.
    TomJasper likes this.
    12-27-12 05:17 PM
    Good to hear that it works good for you. I hope after the initial excitement wears off, you will still enjoy it enough to ignore the many flaws it has. But if all else fails, at least you only spent under 200 dollars for a sub par tablet.
    12-27-12 05:19 PM
    Good to hear that it works good for you. I hope after the initial excitement wears off, you will still enjoy it enough to ignore the many flaws it has. But if all else fails, at least you only spent under 200 dollars for a sub par tablet.
    I bought it for $149 (64Gb) and the bridge to my 9550 is rock solid. I have an ACT! database with over 5000 client records. It was the reason I bought a BB phone; nothing else could load that many records and retain all of our custom fields. Now, it all shows up in a larger format on the PB. With any IT device you need to be able to match your needs against a performance matrix and then make an educated decision. Most people who dislike their IT products buy on impulse. I am not an early adopter (last phone before my BB was a Samsung running Palm Pilot...) and find when I do jump in, I am very happy with the results.
    David in Durham likes this.
    12-27-12 05:29 PM
    Super mecha, are you drunk? 8 posts from you and they have all sounded like a drunk troll. I get it you are a Fruit Company fanboy but there are tons of those fanboy websites around to post at, why here, makes no sense.
    12-27-12 05:33 PM
    Crackle.com is a great free movie streaming site that works in playbook browser. Double click on the movie when its playing to make it full screen, swipe down from the top to return it to its place on the page.
    ibpluto, TomJasper and Gyronman like this.
    12-27-12 05:42 PM
    Crackle.com is a great free movie streaming site that works in playbook browser. Double click on the movie when its playing to make it full screen, swipe down from the top to return it to its place on the page.
    Thanks. Trying it now.
    12-27-12 05:52 PM
    Here you are again, little troll.

Ok, let's b*tch slap you and go straight to justify your claims.

What is a subpar tablet to you, silly boy?
    TomJasper and taz323 like this.
    12-27-12 06:50 PM
    Please obey the avatar Don't let the creature side rail the OPs thread.
    TomJasper likes this.
    12-27-12 06:58 PM
    Please dont get off topic guys.

Crackle is very good for watching movies on a PB. Of course its not as good as an HDTV but it is a tablet and it does good
    12-27-12 07:05 PM
    Ah, your avatar is a troll being fed...I always thought that was a tortoise eating a bologna sandwich
    12-27-12 07:06 PM
    I agree, people and other tablet owners are constantly impressed with the audio quality of the PB speakers. As to the wifi, I travel more than most and have been impressed with the PB wifi connecting with just about every network I've encountered as well as the connection speed. I know some here have had some wifi issues but I'm not one of them.
    12-27-12 07:06 PM
    Ah, your avatar is a troll being fed...I always thought that was a tortoise eating a bologna sandwich
    LOL well, that's what trolls look like If you zoom in you can see the resemblance .
    12-27-12 07:07 PM
    Please dont get off topic guys.

Crackle is very good for watching movies on a PB. Of course its not as good as an HDTV but it is a tablet and it does good
    the playbook has hdmi out which is missing from many tablets so you can view in 1080p on a hdtv.
    12-27-12 07:29 PM
    Not sure crackle has a 1080p stream. I think it is 380 and 480. Maybe I missed a setting?
    12-27-12 07:34 PM
    Not sure crackle has a 1080p stream. I think it is 380 and 480. Maybe I missed a setting?
    sorry i didn't check the resolution of crackle. i meant that if you have hd content you can output it at 1080p
    12-27-12 08:17 PM