Relatively new to the forums so if I'm posting in the wrong place apologies.
    I just got a new netgear R3600 WIRELESS ROUTER and all I can say is wow.
    I'm not a tech guy the simpler the better for me and set up on this is the easiest I have experienced no disc its as close to plug n play as it gets.
    Between my kid and girlfriend I never had any bandwidth to play with because of the BW hogs I live with so the old netgear range max had to go range max my a$? I read the reviews on the R3600 on a few websites maybe on crackberry I don't remember.
    So the bottom line is I love this thing a half hour after getting it set up I got the kid in the living room playing his xbox online with his laptop going my girlfriend next to me with her laptop doing some home shopping network type things and I've been watching high def videos on my playbook with no chopping no lag no crash the Browser flies with multiple tabs open for the first time since I've owned the thing about 2 months. Now I am really getting to see how fast and fluid the playbook is.
    Do I sound crazy? Sorry for being so long winded but for 200.00 @ staples was worth every penny 5 stars from the non tech guy.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-10-12 09:18 PM
    You post might prove to some that their issues are not with the pb but with their router or other parts of their setup and/or equipment.
    esk369 and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    08-10-12 11:16 PM
    Well done OP! and welcome to the forums.
    esk369 likes this.
    08-11-12 12:07 AM
    Relatively new to the forums so if I'm posting in the wrong place apologies.
    I just got a new netgear R3600 WIRELESS ROUTER and all I can say is wow.
    I'm not a tech guy the simpler the better for me and set up on this is the easiest I have experienced no disc its as close to plug n play as it gets.
    Between my kid and girlfriend I never had any bandwidth to play with because of the BW hogs I live with so the old netgear range max had to go range max my a$? I read the reviews on the R3600 on a few websites maybe on crackberry I don't remember.
    So the bottom line is I love this thing a half hour after getting it set up I got the kid in the living room playing his xbox online with his laptop going my girlfriend next to me with her laptop doing some home shopping network type things and I've been watching high def videos on my playbook with no chopping no lag no crash the Browser flies with multiple tabs open for the first time since I've owned the thing about 2 months. Now I am really getting to see how fast and fluid the playbook is.
    Do I sound crazy? Sorry for being so long winded but for 200.00 @ staples was worth every penny 5 stars from the non tech guy.
    Congrats OP!!

I myself bought the Linksys e3200 recently for $80 at futureshop and I must say no matter how many devices connected or where that device is located in the house and also most streaming HD content, there is no lag or choppiness what's so ever. Even with 1 bar of signal still no hiccup. For $80 and the range and performance of this router, I cannot complain. Enjoy your new router OP!
    esk369 likes this.
    08-11-12 03:44 AM
    I just want to thank everyone crackberry forums are the best I have been learning a ton of stuff from some of the considerable brain power of the members.
    Next task learning how to side load android apps.
    Thanks to everyone.
    08-11-12 11:50 AM
    I just want to thank everyone crackberry forums are the best I have been learning a ton of stuff from some of the considerable brain power of the members.
    Next task learning how to side load android apps.
    Thanks to everyone.
    Oh, you New Yawkers are always such softies! (formerly and I DO MEAN FORMERLY) of Da Bronx!
    esk369 likes this.
    08-11-12 01:31 PM
    Oh, you New Yawkers are always such softies! (formerly and I DO MEAN FORMERLY) of Da Bronx!
    Really? Is that really necessary?
    08-11-12 01:39 PM
    I'm still tryin ta figa out what youse people mean by op. Lol
    Yo u talkin 2 me
    08-11-12 05:23 PM
    yes. original poster mister popular!
    esk369 likes this.
    08-11-12 05:45 PM
    It must be the 6300 and not 3600
    08-12-12 03:32 AM
    It must be the 6300 and not 3600
    I stand corrected you sir are correct 6300 is the model number and it kicks a$$ I could not be happier with it.
    08-12-12 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD