I'm going to make this real short.

I really don't give two craps in a saucer cup what Apple or anyone else brings out. I like my Playbook and I like my Blackberry 9930. I've had a BB since 1999 and they have all served me so well I've never switched. I don't give a hoot in hades what anyone else brings out. I'm sticking with what works for me.
    03-07-12 02:34 PM
    Good for you!

Since that's off your chest now, perhaps we can lock this thread now.
    03-07-12 02:37 PM
    Lets keep it shorter and only talk about our playbooks. Isn't that what's more important on s forum dedicated to BB devices ?
    Chaddface likes this.
    03-07-12 02:37 PM
    To me the new iPad is only a major competitor because it's made by Apple.

Why: In my opinion the camera, cellular connectivity were supposed to be released last year! The camera is only 5MP, 4G was released at the beginning of the year last year! All of this stuff is just garbage that Apple does every year! They release a slightly upgraded device and everyone thinks its amazing!
    In my opinion all RIM has to do is release a 4G PlayBook and some patches before the new iPad comes out and the PlayBook will be superior!
    03-07-12 02:38 PM
    Another one of these threads??? Really?? *gag*
    hpjrt likes this.
    03-07-12 02:42 PM
    did you see the new awesome apple logo?
    03-07-12 02:42 PM
    Who really gives a flying about another company's product. Grow up people, you're ruining our blackberry forum. Pointless junk. Maybe another area on crackberry needs to be created so all these useless threads can be handled there. You guys are a total buzz kill for us blackberry folks. Screw any other company. Lets talk BlackBerry
    jafobabe and hpjrt like this.
    03-07-12 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD