Hey all im new to forums just wanted to say hi and let you all know i just picked up two new playbooks, one for the wife and one for myself. I cant use mine til christmas as she would get bit suspicious lol. I played around with it a bit, seemed fun from what little i did do. Hoping that it was a wise choice for tablets. I just had a couple questions,

1. Can i stream hockey night in canada on my playbook, on the live feed on saturdays like i can with my pc?

2.If i download kobo books on my pc can i then transfer them to the playbook?

thanks for any help guys, from what i have read on the forums you all seem helpful.
    11-20-11 03:29 PM
    Yes to both questions.

Whatever you purchase on Kobo you'll be able to read on any device that has a Kobo app including the PlayBook
    11-20-11 03:52 PM
    thanks for the response sergeh much appriciated
    11-20-11 03:58 PM
    AWESOMEE I love this weekend.. New blood and the hater/complainer minority getting even tinier.

Welcome to crackberry both of you and ignore the ipad android bouncers at the door they have a lot of bark but no bite.
    11-20-11 04:19 PM
    i'm also new here (coming from pinstack.com). i'm in the process of calling various stores trying to get a playbook (instead of shipping)...i'm sure i'll be in here regularly with questions once i get one, although i'm seeing most of my potential questions being answered.
    11-20-11 04:40 PM
    ... although i'm seeing most of my potential questions being answered.
    Wow, awesome! Not only are the new people enthusiastic, but they even make the effort to search and read past threads a bit before posting repeat questions for the tenth time! :-)

Welcome to all newcomers! Might be a bit of turbulence still between now and end of February, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the flight.
    11-20-11 04:43 PM
    i'm also new here (coming from pinstack.com). i'm in the process of calling various stores trying to get a playbook (instead of shipping)...i'm sure i'll be in here regularly with questions once i get one, although i'm seeing most of my potential questions being answered.
    also welcome.
    11-20-11 04:45 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    11-20-11 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD