I've read several threads here, watched YouTube videos and read reviews on other sites about the upcoming release of OS2.0.

A couple of features I've been hoping to see I don't recall seeing mentioned. I'm hoping I just missed it.

A print utility - I got excited when I saw Print2Go but that isn't what I thought it was. Although I'm looking forward to this.

A2DP - I'd really like to be able to use Bluetooth speakers and headphones.

I'm sure there are other features some of you were expecting and want.
    01-16-12 07:02 AM
    A2DP is in the beta. I haven't heard it mentioned in any of the videos but I'm assuming it will be in the official. We will find out soon enough.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    01-16-12 07:07 AM
    A2DP is in the beta. I haven't heard it mentioned in any of the videos but I'm assuming it will be in the official. We will find out soon enough.
    Yes, A2DP is in the beta is works well, but its not 100% rolled out. There is currently no support for volume control of the blueooth device using the volume controls on the Playbook (you have to control volume using the controls on the device itself).

Hopefully this missing feature will be included in the official 2.0 release.
    01-16-12 08:51 AM
    The blueetooth headphone feature will be awesome but don't feel bad about the misunderstanding on the print utility, most of us were burned on that one.
    01-16-12 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD