Have had my playbook for a couple of months and I love it!!!! Still am finding new stuff it can do!!!!! Will I be able to upgrade my 2.0 to the 4g? And what's wrong with netflix? There isn't a sister company that would love to support crackblackberry nation?!!!?? This was my first thread!!
    09-06-12 07:31 AM
    Upgrade to 4g?

The Wifi and the 4g Lte are two separate devices so if you have the Wifi and want the 4g you will have to buy one lol

About Netflix, i suggest a quick search because there are a lot of lines written about that subject

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    09-06-12 07:37 AM
    Actually RIM has not allowed Netflix to make an app for the PlayBook as RIM sees that Netflix will be dead soon and only appeals to a minuscule population of 335 million people. It has no global appeal and RIM doesn't want to associate with dead end companies.
    hpjrt likes this.
    09-06-12 10:27 AM
    That's absolutely wrong. As Alec from RIM has said "if and when Netflix is ready to build a application for BlackBerry,we would have a team of Devs there to help in less than 24 hours."

I guess he's lying?
    09-06-12 11:02 AM
    Actually RIM has not allowed Netflix to make an app for the PlayBook as RIM sees that Netflix will be dead soon and only appeals to a minuscule population of 335 million people. It has no global appeal and RIM doesn't want to associate with dead end companies.
    That's absolutely wrong. As Alec from RIM has said "if and when Netflix is ready to build a application for BlackBerry,we would have a team of Devs there to help in less than 24 hours."

I guess he's lying?
    Might want to get a sarcasm detector out on loan, at least I hope sam was being sarcastic
    Last edited by Donnee; 09-06-12 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity
    sam_b77 likes this.
    09-06-12 12:02 PM
    OP be prepared to have the longest thread on CrackBerry!
    esk369 likes this.
    09-06-12 12:15 PM
    Might want to get a sarcasm detector out on loan, at least I hope it was
    Uh, Earth to Donnie, I don't think he DID know that he was being sarcastic, coz he was all like: That's absolutely wrong. As Alec from RIM has said "if and when Netflix is ready to build a application for BlackBerry,we would have a team of Devs there to help in less than 24 hours."... as though he DIDN'T know! Snap.
    09-06-12 02:04 PM
    Nothing better to do than debate Netflix over and over... very sad... Must we keep doing this???? looks like Amazon may settle the Netflix issue with their latest partnership..... Netflix shares took a big hit yesterday after to announcemnet....
    09-06-12 02:39 PM
    Uh, Earth to Donnie, I don't think he DID know that he was being sarcastic, coz he was all like: That's absolutely wrong. As Alec from RIM has said "if and when Netflix is ready to build a application for BlackBerry,we would have a team of Devs there to help in less than 24 hours."... as though he DIDN'T know! Snap.
    My reply was related to Sams post being sarcastic and bb-mores for taking it seriously, it didn't quote both for some reason and I was too lazy to go back and edit it

Edit: there we go fixed it so it reads right
    Last edited by Donnee; 09-06-12 at 03:17 PM.
    09-06-12 03:14 PM
    Playbook doesn't have netflix? What about Skype?
    09-06-12 03:21 PM
    Oh god, time to run for the hills
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    09-06-12 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD