Caught this on the movie Cosmopolis
    Nice to see the movies still rocking a playbook
    09-20-12 02:03 PM
    8310 at The Expendables II... I see a number of phones but never catched a PB on the Big Screen...
    09-20-12 02:44 PM
    sorry but phones doesn't count! only playbook sighting allowed since this is the PLAYBOOK section! and OP you beat me to it! I was gonna post I saw the PB in the same movie in the trailor LOL
    09-20-12 10:06 PM
    Dennis Quiad in What to expect when expecting pulls out his PlayBook. Half way through the movie
    09-20-12 10:22 PM
    ^^ pics or it didn't happen lol
    09-21-12 10:05 AM
    ^^ pics or it didn't happen lol
    That involves spending money to rent the movie again to prove a point. I have no interest in doing so. If you want proof get it yourself and show a softer side with the misses with some wine and enjoy an evening with her. When his son exchange photos of the ultrasound he whips out the PB and shows off a digital version.
    Last edited by kidkamel; 09-21-12 at 10:37 AM.
    09-21-12 10:35 AM
    That involves spending money to rent the movie again to prove a point. I have no interest in doing so. If you want proof get it yourself and show a softer side with the misses with some wine and enjoy an evening with her. When his son exchange photos of the ultrasound he whips out the PB and shows off a digital version.
    I watched this last night. The BlackBerry logo almost glowed when the PB was laying on the table. It was very, very nice.
    09-21-12 03:46 PM
    sorry but phones doesn't count! only playbook sighting allowed since this is the PLAYBOOK section! and OP you beat me to it! I was gonna post I saw the PB in the same movie in the trailor LOL
    lol :P
    i will watch the movie tomorrow
    09-21-12 05:03 PM
    I saw the PB in what to expect when expecting as well.

I have been seeing BB all over lately in movies and shows.

Its the cover device for a Top Gear test video as well

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    09-21-12 06:23 PM
    dude it was a joke
    09-21-12 06:34 PM
    Dennis Quiad in What to expect when expecting pulls out his PlayBook. Half way through the movie
    It is in fact in the movie around 36:05.

see a few photos I attached.

tdexter77 likes this.
    09-22-12 03:46 PM
    It is in fact in the movie around 36:05.

see a few photos I attached.

Now I have a reason to see the movie my wife wants to see. Thanks!
    09-22-12 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD