I've been scouring the market for the perfect case and just Just received this for the PB this morning and must say that it is rather nifty!

Melkco Leather case for Blackberry Playbook 7.0" - Slimme Cover Type (Vintage Red) Notebook Cell phone Accessories, Zubehör, accessoires, accessori,

Melkco Leather case for Blackberry Playbook 7.0" - Slimme Cover Type (Vintage Red)
    for £44.99 from Amazon UK
    01-27-12 09:13 AM
    Looks very nice - similar to the ipad cover on the top. The price is a bit high but it sounds like top quality!
    01-27-12 09:53 AM
    Looks great! Very flexible in terms of how you want your Playbook to stand.
    A bit pricey but I'm sure it's worth it. Glad you received it already.
    01-27-12 09:57 AM
    Looks awesome. I couldn't afford it though. I bought the RIM's convertible case.
    TerribleTim68 likes this.
    01-27-12 11:07 AM
    I must admit it looks fantastic on the PB, it is a bit on the pricey side but it is exactly what i was after, it works in a very similar way to the smart case for ipad but is hand made leather and looks the badgers nadgers!
    01-27-12 12:02 PM
    Looks fabulous - but a bit pricy for me.

I have been let down by a supplier on Amazon, they claimed to have posted something but it turns out they were waiting for more stock to come in

Now I need to find another one
    01-27-12 12:07 PM
    Looks awesome. I couldn't afford it though. I bought the RIM's convertible case.
    Me too, does pretty much the same thing and much cheaper.
    01-27-12 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD