Anyone else not able to comment on YouTube videos nor reply to comments or like them since updating to OS2.1 Beta because I can't.
    08-25-12 04:48 PM
    When I upgraded to OS 2.1.0.560 I backed up my playbook on DM and then installed the update and then restored the update. Is this the right or wrong way of doing it?
    08-27-12 11:49 AM
    When I upgraded to OS 2.1.0.560 I backed up my playbook on DM and then installed the update and then restored the update. Is this the right or wrong way of doing it?
    It's probably wrong, considering that the latest beta available is 2.1.0.840. You probably went back to the previous beta with the restore. You do not need to do a restore after installing the latest beta.
    08-27-12 05:56 PM
    It's probably wrong, considering that the latest beta available is 2.1.0.840. You probably went back to the previous beta with the restore. You do not need to do a restore after installing the latest beta.
    Sorry, what I meant was that I restored my data, not the update. So I can just update without having to go through the restore?
    08-28-12 05:22 AM
    Sorry, what I meant was that I restored my data, not the update. So I can just update without having to go through the restore?
    Yes..................
    Sadsfan likes this.
    08-28-12 06:18 AM
    Yes..................
    Maybe, but a backup may come in handy.

After the upgrade I experienced DATA LOSS in two places

(a) subset of pictures gone
    (b) subset of email drafts gone

Therefore in my opinion rather a developer alpha instead of a beta.

I severely doubt that 2.1 hits the shelf this year ...

fk
    09-07-12 04:17 PM
356 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD