This popped up on my screen when I got home from dinner tonight...anyone else have an update to the same OS only 3MB in size...pictures attached. Any ideas??
    Last edited by rjkolo; 04-21-11 at 10:45 PM.
    04-21-11 10:35 PM
    This popped up on my screen when I got home from dinner tonight...anyone else have an update to the same OS only 3MB in size...pictures attached. Any ideas??
    I do know if you delete cetain things (Slacker Radio and NFB), if you cycle the power on your book, you will be prompted to download the same OS and build. Ranges from 2MB to 3+MB, I guess depending on what was deleted.

Cheers,
    04-21-11 10:37 PM
    Not sure about your issue but -- im not sure if you want your email to be shown on the image. Maybe blur it out? Good luck!
    04-21-11 10:41 PM
    Not sure about your issue but -- im not sure if you want your email to be shown on the image. Maybe blur it out? Good luck!
    Thanks about the email I didn't even realize it was there.

Yes I did delete some things from the OS I guess that is the issue, thanks guys.

Next question...is there a way to get ride of the notifacation on my home screen without downloading it?
    Last edited by rjkolo; 04-21-11 at 10:47 PM.
    04-21-11 10:44 PM
    I just got a 2mb update request, I'll download it and see if it does anything
    04-21-11 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD