OK so at the moment I am a little confused.

I'm making a few alteration to my home network and recently got a ReadyNas ultra. I wasn't happy with the speed through my providers router so decided to upgrade to a Netgear unit that had gigabit ports.

Now the problem comes when connecting the PlayBook to the WIFI.
    It basically causes the router to reset. Everything else connects without issue such as my Netbook that I am using now to type this.

As soo as the PlayBook has aquired the IP address it is literally like I went and pressed the reset button on the back of the router.

The Router is a DGN3500
    When I have it set to g & b modes only it will connect fine but as soon as I switch it to Up to 270 Mbps it crashes the router

Any ideas?
    05-29-11 05:31 PM
    Is the router software up to date? If not, hit the netgear site and download the latest. Can't really think of anything else that would cause it to reset.
    yzf.shaun likes this.
    05-29-11 05:40 PM
    I will give that a try. It really has got me stumped though. Everything connects fine and as soon as the PB that's it. Complete reset.
    05-29-11 05:55 PM
    Firmware update seems to have solved the issue. Would never have believed or thought of checking that.

Cheers
    05-29-11 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD