03-12-13 10:31 AM
27 12
tools
    Out of curiosity has anyone tried the bar leaked on blackberry os.com id love to report it a working product but my usb port on my playbook went down this week so im charge dock only for now. This came out on their site a day or so ago and since you fine lot are looking for answers hopefully someone would be willing to sideload this and let me know the results
    Hi there,

Yes, I sideloaded it on my Playbook and, No, it doesn't work.

I'm sure someone will figure out a way to get Netflix on the Playbook eventually but not yet.
    03-12-13 10:09 AM
    Out of curiosity has anyone tried the bar leaked on blackberry os.com id love to report it a working product but my usb port on my playbook went down this week so im charge dock only for now. This came out on their site a day or so ago and since you fine lot are looking for answers hopefully someone would be willing to sideload this and let me know the results
    Doesn't work on PB. (Somewhat predictably, considering this appears to be using the same method as the Instagram BAR posted recently for Z10 as well, which also didn't work on PB).
    03-12-13 10:31 AM
27 12