well since they changed there membership plans i just downgraded to dvd only but i'm thinking of switching to blockbuster again since they have everything tied together for far less than netflix.
    12-01-11 03:51 AM
    I'm kinda fed up with Netflix already. I might just close the account since it's been 2 months without using it. The fact that if it worked on the Playbook to use at work, I might actually keep the service.
    12-01-11 06:33 AM
    i cancelled my at home subscription yesterday and i'm thinking about doing the same with my online !
    12-01-11 06:43 AM
    i dropped it along time ago when they first went to split plans. I hadnt used it in a month previous anyway. I use hulu much more often. Netflix shot themselves in the both feet IMO.
    12-01-11 10:10 AM
    Netflix runs fine on my low-end Android smartphone (Virgin Mobile Optimus V) and it definitely does not have silverlight installed.
    That's because of an app, and btw netflix ran like crap on my Optimus S, video desynced so bad it was unwatchable. Fat chance we'll see an app unless Netflix gets generous, it took them more than a year after ios availability before the htc evo got netflix support, which I believe was the first android device to get it., then it released ti a few other phones soon after and was like another 4 or so months before "most" android devices had gotten it. And this is with Android devices being hugely popular, they activate more of those in a few days than there are total playbooks sold since it came out almost 8 months ago.
    12-01-11 10:07 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD