I noticed there is a Netflix app for Nintendo 3DS but not for Playbook? Really I could not understand Netflix's logic here...
    06-07-12 12:25 AM
    Yea that one IS a bit surprise
    06-10-12 09:59 PM
    Lol.......
    06-10-12 10:04 PM
    Not really shocking...Nintendo sold more 3DS to customers in a month than Blackberry sold Playbooks in 6 months.
    06-10-12 10:05 PM
    No one is shocked but the OP, but regardless, you're comparing berries and oranges, different platforms and a large longstanding customer/user base. Moot point anyway, Netflix posts are getting tiresome and this thread will probably be closed.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 06-10-12 at 10:22 PM.
    06-10-12 10:12 PM
    There is thousands of DS owners in my city and I'm probably 1 of 3 owners of a playbook so yeah I'm not surprised the DS got it before us. Do I care?? Hello no, I'm gonna take my netflix missing playbook and watch Spain vs Italy right now on ESPN3.com.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    06-10-12 10:17 PM
    There is thousands of DS owners in my city and I'm probably 1 of 3 owners of a playbook so yeah I'm not surprised the DS got it before us. Do I care?? Hello no, I'm gonna take my netflix missing playbook and watch Spain vs Italy right now on ESPN3.com.
    +1. I have the Netflix app on my iPhone and Xbox anyways, I'm not that desperate for the app. Gee I don't remember the last time I used my computer for anything other than updating and syncing my iPhone. Perfect PC replacement IMO.
    06-10-12 10:54 PM
    Nintendo have it on their Wii's, they even have Hulu Plus now. So they have the right to put it on their every capable platform?

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-wou...-they-asked-it

So I guess Netflix didn't want to expand to BlackBerry?
    06-11-12 12:04 AM
    I know this has been beaten to death, but I still want it. Not going to carry on about it though. That is all.
    06-11-12 12:13 AM
    I noticed there is a Netflix app for Nintendo 3DS but not for Playbook? Really I could not understand Netflix's logic here...
    The logic is that you are talking about SD version of netflix --- which Hollywood studios don't care about security wise. It is a whole different ball game if you want to stream HD content.
    06-11-12 01:48 AM
    Netflix will comes before BB10 launches. It has to, PlayBook may not be a huge market but BB10 will be. Netflix will want to be there.
    06-11-12 03:36 AM
    What? No netflix on the Playbook??? I never knew! Now THIS is news!

Next thing you know, somebody's gonna tell me it doesn't have skype either. Oh, I feel faint...
    r0v3rT3N and jamesjmunro like this.
    06-11-12 03:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD