Hello all. I'm trying to do a reinstall of the current OS on my 64 GB Playbook. I have done this before on my 16 GB Playbook with good results. Maybe I just forgot how to do it but this is what's happening:

Playbook off. Desktop Manager running. Plugging the Playbook into my PC gives me the Update screen but when I click on Update I get a "Confirm Device Repair" screen. My options are Repair or Cancel. A repair is not an update so I haven't selected it.

What am I doing wrong? Should I have done a security wipe first. I don't remember having to do that before. I'm really feeling stupid as I have done this a half dozen times on the 16 GB unit. Thank you all in advance for any help.

Oh, I have gone through the forums extensively and can't find a solution. This time I will write the steps down for next time!
    BlueMagic8450 likes this.
    12-31-12 02:57 PM
    I do think uou need to wipe the device and then turn it back on and install the os from the device or DM. If I missed a step someone here will help uou. Good luck.
    12-31-12 03:10 PM
    I do think uou need to wipe the device and then turn it back on and install the os from the device or DM. If I missed a step someone here will help uou. Good luck.
    So would correct thinking be that if I did a security wipe with the Playbook disconnected it would update OTA. If connected, it would get that same update through the Desktop Manager?

I will try the security wipe. Thank you.
    12-31-12 03:26 PM