So this may be a silly question, but im very new at this.

How do you download videos and songs on a BB Playbook? I dont mean on youtube, i mean regular vids... Maybe from vuclip or any of tbe sites. All that happens is that they start playing and i dont know where the option to save is.

I'd appreciate some intel,
    07-16-12 05:26 AM
    What do you mean by "regular vids"? I checked out vuclip.com, and frankly, it doesn't compare to youtube. The vids are VERY low-res and the selection seems very limited. What other sites did you have in mind? Most sites don't want you downloading their vids- they'd rather have you visiting their site to watch the vids, so they generally don't have a download button to push. That being said, there are a couple of android apps that can be sideloaded that will allow you to download youtube vids. There are also a couple of android torrent apps that will allow you to download other vids, though generally illegally, so I won't get any more specific than that to avoid violating Crackberry's rules about such things. But, as I asked before, what sites, other than vuclip, do you have in mind?
    07-16-12 06:21 AM
    I don't really want to say which site. Vuclip was only an example, i only get certain things from there. I usually download from these sites on my phone, but there the option to save comes up automatically. On the PlayBook, it doesnt and i dont know how to do it.
    07-16-12 06:31 AM
    OK. For vuclip at least, go to app world and download one of the android browsers- I'd suggest Maxthon for this purpose. go to m.vuclip.com in the browser, click on a vid, and it will give you the option to download.
    07-16-12 06:50 AM