Tomorrow me and my gf are having our Housewarming. Couple of months ago at my birthday my playbook was a big succes using it by everyone as an 'music/dj' remote controle. It was bluetooth connected with my soundsystem and everyone could add music to the playlist using the playbook.

I was using the spotify app from this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...aybook-795865/

the problem is that i can't play any song from the playlists in the spotify app anymore. Strange failure.. To bad because i have a premium account and don't want to get a extra (for example) deezer account.

Are there any other ways to make my playbook such an succes tomorrow like a couple of months ago??
    07-12-13 03:49 AM
    Go with Neutron Musc Player. 5 bucks and it rocks!!!!!!
    I gaurantee you will be happy.

And IF on the "off chance" you are not happy, go ask Thor for your money back..........
    C
    07-12-13 10:04 AM
    Go with Neutron Musc Player. 5 bucks and it rocks!!!!!!
    I gaurantee you will be happy.

And IF on the "off chance" you are not happy, go ask Thor for your money back..........
    C
    I'm hoping that "we continue to think about offering those dummies, something/anything, Thor" will offer some pb apps at a discount or even free and will pick up that one and some others I've been thinking about.
    07-12-13 01:51 PM