Hello everyone

I need help finding a way to use my playbook. Cutting to the chase and for the best reference. There is an app on the ipad that allows a 1003 application to be filled out and signed. Then if wanted, a copy can be sent to the borrower via email. Now I know the second half of my question can be done but my problem is the filling out and signing the document. That is something that keep my operation very mobile and paper less. As much as possible of course.

Now I love my playbook and 9900 combo but this is the first time when I have looked at my playbook and said "why can't you do that". I know app development is on the rise but I do not having the luxury of sitting and waiting for the professional tablet to get a professional app... I am torn and live with an apple employee, that would love for the chance to see my 6 yrs streak of blackberry loyalty shift.

Ps this was all done on my playbook bridged with my 9900.
    03-15-12 02:39 AM
    im so lost.
    03-15-12 02:41 AM
    Qpdf is supposed to fill in pdf forms. I haven't had the need yet so can't tell you how well it works but do use it for annotation a lot and find it very useful.

It is a android port in app world and has a trial version.
    03-15-12 07:22 AM
    Hello everyone

I need help finding a way to use my playbook. Cutting to the chase and for the best reference. There is an app on the ipad that allows a 1003 application to be filled out and signed. Then if wanted, a copy can be sent to the borrower via email. Now I know the second half of my question can be done but my problem is the filling out and signing the document. That is something that keep my operation very mobile and paper less. As much as possible of course.

Now I love my playbook and 9900 combo but this is the first time when I have looked at my playbook and said "why can't you do that". I know app development is on the rise but I do not having the luxury of sitting and waiting for the professional tablet to get a professional app... I am torn and live with an apple employee, that would love for the chance to see my 6 yrs streak of blackberry loyalty shift.

Ps this was all done on my playbook bridged with my 9900.
    There are several other threads on this very subject. A wise business person typically researches the capabilities of a device before buying it. I don't think anyone here can help you resolve the problem that you crated for yourself. It would be really nice if the PlayBook could be everything to everyone but, as you yourself observe, that is not the case. The bottom line is that loyalty to RIM for its own sake is a silly position to take. If a certain app is mission-critical, I humbly suggest that waiting for it to materialize is not a particularly good business plan.
    03-15-12 07:27 AM
    I found a 1003 pdf fillable form using a google search. I used the Qpdf app to complete the form, save, and email it. Since NPI is on the form, I would suggestion not emailing it unless you are sending it from your BES account to your BES account. You wouldn't want to violate the GLB act.
    03-15-12 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD