My child has deleted apps.from the playbook. I don't know how to get them back. I have read other posts regarding to reinstall from app world. I cannot as my child has deleted app world and browser. I have no access and not sure how to get those apps back. Please help.
    08-06-13 08:34 AM
    I didn't think you could delete those? Some people have moved too many icons on the dock and into folders and ended up with most things gone. The fix was to move everything to the dock so all was gone and rebooting would bring them all back.
    08-06-13 08:38 AM
    As KBZ noted, if the dock was fully cleaned off (no icons) in an effort to reorganize, then icons moved there afterward will disappear. The fix is to move each and every icon to the dock and watch each disappear. All of them including the ones on the panes or pages to the left and right. Once they are all swallowed into the black hole, Restart the pb

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    08-06-13 09:33 AM