Hello,

I need some help: i was using my playbook for months without any issue. Since i upgrade to os 2 (but not sure that it is linked), my tablet is becoming hot on the rear cover just below the bb logo.

It does happen time to time but if i play at starfront i will never be able to finish a game... The tablet will become hot then reboot...

If other people have found the solution, i will be very glad to hear it...i don't know if a fresh installation may help?
    I have no access to official blackberry support (purchased oversea).

I hope that i am not the only onw having this issue ... Because i do love my playbook...

Thank you in advance for hour support.

Best regards
    03-26-12 12:10 PM
    Games can heat up the pb but it should not overheat so that it reboots. Do other apps or games also cause this problem?

You should still have a warranty for one year if you purchased it NEW.
    Willard814 and grOOmy like this.
    03-26-12 12:25 PM
    Do you have a case on it?
    Willard814 and grOOmy like this.
    03-26-12 12:48 PM
    I have no case on it.

I purchase it new but in hong-kong and i am living in Indonesia... So impossible to get support ..

It is happening most of the case during game : starfront or asphalt6 but it may also occur when browsing meanwhile listening web radio (nobex) during a long period.
    I am always connected in wifi and bluetooth with my bb curve.

The strange thing is that it never happened before... Only since month (several weeks after os2 upgrade )

i don't know if it is hardware or software issue? May be a total reinstallation may help??

Thanks for your help.
    If you have any ideas?
    03-26-12 06:30 PM
    Mine gets warm while playing these games not hot. I would try a debrick and if the problem persists it may be a battery issue.

Dont give up you have a remarkable tool there
    03-26-12 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD