Hi crackberry

A while back i downloaded a game from sloverlabs called tomb escape on my bold while it was free. It is now avaible for the playbook and os7 devices for 99 cents and i cant download it on either 9900 or playbook, even though it says i can reinstall on my list of deleted apps. Should I contact the developer or rim on solving the problem and if so could how should I try to contact them (email, phone, etc.)
    Thanks for the help!!

P.S. I know its just 99 cents but I really don't want to have to pay for it but i want it for my playbook...
    07-19-12 07:19 PM
    You downloaded and installed Tomb Escape when it was free on your 9900? Now you want to install it on your PlayBook?

You will have to buy the app and install it on the PlayBook. I'm not sure if you would be able to reinstall the game on your 9900, but I believe you could.
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    07-19-12 07:30 PM
    When i try to reinstall it on my 9900 it says i must purchase it because the price has changed, and for some reason the exact same thing happens on my playbook, i go to my uninstalled list and there it is but when i try to download it i get the same as my 9900, which i had all ready downloaded it onto before, but deleted it. What i am trying to say is i want it back now but it says i have to redownload and pay for it when i had it before. The playbook does not matter i guess but it would be cool if i could get it on it as well since i encountered the same problem as on my phone.
    07-19-12 10:04 PM
    If you have backed up your phone, you might be able to restore that app from your backup files.

But a price change creates problems as appworld will require you to purchase or repurchase at the new price. It does not appear to keep archives of your ORIGINAL purchase.

I don't know if you'll get any help:

Send an email to appworldbilling@rim.com
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    07-19-12 11:38 PM
    If you delete a free app from your device and the developer has since started charging for the app, you have to pay for it to redownload it. Same thing has happened to me. You'd think since you had it before you could just redownload but it doesn't work like that in AppWorld.
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    07-20-12 08:59 AM
    Thanks for the help, it appears il have to pay for it oh well...
    07-20-12 10:06 AM