What are you guys using?
    12-05-11 09:06 AM
    I'm using the apple bluetooth keyboard and the logitech v470 bluetooth mouse.

Both work very well.

One tip to remember when you connect a bluetooth keyboard: when you tap to enter text, since the bluetooth keyboard is connected, the virtual keyboard doesn't pop up automatically. That's the way it should work. But, sometimes, if you move away from the keyboard, maybe to another room, the bluetooth will stay connected, so you have to bring up the virtual keyboard manually by swiping up from the lower left corner. Where this can get confusing is if you pick up the PB when it is in stand-by mode and swipe to wake it up, if you have a password enabled, the password entry box pops up, but not the virtual keyboard (because the bluetooth keyboard is still connected). So again, just swipe up from the lower left corner.
    12-05-11 10:02 AM
    I've used a Logitech Mediaboard Pro with good results. It is officially meant for PS3 but works well with other systems, including PlayBook. It has an integrated touchpad.

12-05-11 11:36 AM
    nexxtech keyboard from Thesource.ca in Canada

about 30 sec to link and is small and works very well!

no need for a mouse with a touch screen. I just have to remember when I use a laptop that it is not a touch screen
    12-05-11 01:13 PM
    I use the logitech v470 bluetooth mouse and works great.
    12-05-11 01:18 PM
    nexxtech keyboard from Thesource.ca in Canada

about 30 sec to link and is small and works very well!

no need for a mouse with a touch screen. I just have to remember when I use a laptop that it is not a touch screen
    i find that if u hit some of the keys that dont have a pb function(tab/num lock or f# keys) it lags and/or disconnects but it will stay connected for a good period of time whilst typing. i am typing this post with it so..yea it works

oh its like 35 bucks taxes in...thats the sweet sweet kicker
    01-07-12 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD