Pleeeeeasssseee post them on megaupload or something I'm sure a lot of people including me are pretty much dying for them!

I will thank the person who does : )
    09-30-11 10:06 PM
    I'd like to give it a try to and it doesn't appear in my account
    09-30-11 10:11 PM
    FOUND IT! Go to beta zone I had an invite to try it! WooHoo! Somebody Close this post!!
    09-30-11 10:14 PM
    Sorry, but no can do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-11 10:14 PM
    FOUND IT! Go to beta zone I had an invite to try it! WooHoo! Somebody Close this post!!
    No worries, I don't really exist... If you got it, we are all fine
    tayshun12 likes this.
    09-30-11 10:18 PM
    No worries, I don't really exist... If you got it, we are all fine

Sorry I thought you meant via email. I will upload everything now for you!
    09-30-11 10:21 PM
    Here are the tools everybody! I found them on another website named filesend. FileSend - installer-bbndk0.9.4-GR1_0_7-win32-2942-201109161343-201109191025.exe

There is also a new version of the simulator which they should be updating soon
    purijagmohan and KRol like this.
    09-30-11 11:38 PM
    Does it have bluetooth stuff?
    10-01-11 02:15 AM
    or magnetometer?
    10-01-11 02:44 AM
    Should this thread be in the apps section for developers to see? Seems like huge news that went over like a lead balloon.
    10-01-11 12:57 PM
    Should this thread be in the apps section for developers to see? Seems like huge news that went over like a lead balloon.
    Actually, I'm quite excited although for an Air developer like me, the news is just another step in a process. We can hope that RIM will provide drivers for the hardware and also include Air 3.0 in OS 2.0 so that it is possible to interact with those drivers. Unfortunately, hope is not enough substance to actually begin coding so you won't see me jumping up and down with joy just yet.
    10-01-11 01:08 PM
    Actually, I'm quite excited although for an Air developer like me, the news is just another step in a process. We can hope that RIM will provide drivers for the hardware and also include Air 3.0 in OS 2.0 so that it is possible to interact with those drivers. Unfortunately, hope is not enough substance to actually begin coding so you won't see me jumping up and down with joy just yet.
    So are you saying that the NDK does not have drivers for the hardware? I thought that was the whole point of the anticipation of NDK? Is it not really here yet?
    10-01-11 02:01 PM
    He wants the api access to the magnetometer, which is not available in the AIR development kit.
    10-01-11 02:32 PM
    So are you saying that the NDK does not have drivers for the hardware? I thought that was the whole point of the anticipation of NDK? Is it not really here yet?
    On the contrary. It has been confirmed that the NDK allows native apps to access the sensors but I need to wait for Air 3.0 and the Air Native Extensions in order to access native drivers. The Air Native Extensions is just a framework for interacting with native code. Some additional high level functions are required:

Ideally RIM would take care of providing native drivers that are compatible with the Native Extensions. In addition I need a set of Event driven AS3 classes so that is simple for me to connect with and use the magnetometer service. (There is already a set of such classes for the gps and accelerometer.) It is still unknown if this high level stuff is going to be included in OS2 or if I will have to wait a bit longer for a third party c/c++ developer to step in and do the job.

The bottom line is that API for the magnetometer is still vaporware and I cannot get too exited just yet.
    10-01-11 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD