or sail...
    Both the same to me?
    02-05-14 12:30 PM
    Both the same to me?
    and therein lies the concern with you owing a boat
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-05-14 03:29 PM
    and therein lies the concern with you owing a boat
    I is safe on my boat I is see eh? Soon as I finds out how I is to start them two likkle engine thingys and where them indicator thingys are for when you is turning at junctions I is off to the wild blue yonder see eh?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    02-06-14 07:27 AM
    I hope no one told him that the earth is flat.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-06-14 09:58 AM
    I hope no one told him that the earth is flat.
    I does ready knows that see eh? You thinks I is tokally stupid you does see eh? Well I isn't see eh?.......i think?
    Cynycl likes this.
    02-06-14 01:58 PM
    Seems like S*O*M already has found the water and now he needs something to avoid those Fahrdah shoals and popcorn reefs. Considering that the boat looks in the $100,000+ category one would think it would already be equipped with sonar and navigation equipment. Thus I think the old boy is just teasing us when he wants to know how to use a playbook for navigating. Of course he could be planning to issue orders from his bunk below, like Captain Hazelwood of the Exxon Valdez, to his cabin boy, Gilligan.
    more likely he wants to make sure his cuban crew aren't sailing home to pick up the relatives and throw the gringo overboard for the sharks
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-09-14 08:28 AM
    I is safe on my boat I is see eh? Soon as I finds out how I is to start them two likkle engine thingys and where them indicator thingys are for when you is turning at junctions I is off to the wild blue yonder see eh?
    those red and blue lights aren't indicators but I see where you are coming from
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-09-14 08:29 AM
    those red and blue lights aren't indicators but I see where you are coming from
    I is knowin what thems red and blue lights mean see eh? Cause I has them behind the front grill of my Escalade...........somewhere I thinks? Anyways nows yous nows where I is cummin from could you please tell mees cause I is lost see eh?
    02-09-14 09:46 AM
60 123