Any word on whether the Native Whatsapp that has just been announced will be available in Playbook's Blackberry World as well, taking non-sim wifi issues into account? I am referring to the issue that exists when we sideload the app, that we have to initialize it via voice call, as opposed to sms, etc...
    Thanks
    03-13-13 03:24 PM
    Can hope for it once it gets BlackBerry10...btw Shark Dash from gameloft now available for PlayBook
    03-14-13 12:26 AM
    Sucking Blackberry... Dey are completely money minded and dey dont even worry abt customers... I own a playbook and had been waiting for bb10... Now i am too much frustrated and had planned to dump my playbook... Tats how blackberry loses customers... And i had made my mind tat i ll nvr buy blackberry products again... It sucks!!! As dey say android and ios products rock and blackberry is asusal a sucking company with tortoise like growth and no value for customers here
    03-17-13 05:34 AM
    Sucking Blackberry... Dey are completely money minded and dey dont even worry abt customers... I own a playbook and had been waiting for bb10... Now i am too much frustrated and had planned to dump my playbook... Tats how blackberry loses customers... And i had made my mind tat i ll nvr buy blackberry products again... It sucks!!! As dey say android and ios products rock and blackberry is asusal a sucking company with tortoise like growth and no value for customers here
    I have a spelling course you should take. Beyond that....youre a total *****.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 05:40 AM
    I have a spelling course you should take. Beyond that....youre a total *****.

Posted via CB10
    Still u like blackberry dude??? U have great patience thn.... So many people are giving up and when take my blackberry to any stores for exchange dey dnt even respect me... dey dont even buy this crap.... Ofcourse i love my playbook a lot. Cannot deny it, but still without bb10 playbook is really frustrating.
    03-17-13 06:00 AM
    I think playbook needs to be updated to bb10 first for us to see all these new apps

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    03-17-13 06:03 AM