Hi,
    I have two e-mail accounts I use with the Playbook Native e-mail. When I open the native e-mail it shows (defaults) to "All Accounts" and shows all messages from both accounts.
    Is there a way to pick (default) the e-mail account that I want to open when starting up the Native e-mail??

Thanks for your help much appreciated.

Note: I use Bridge with my 9790 for my work e-mail and Native e-mail for my personal accounts, just loving my Playbook!.......
    03-11-12 11:44 AM
    Try this:
    - Go to home screen
    - Swipe down
    - Select accounts

Defaults are in there

Hope this helps
    03-11-12 02:28 PM
    Try this:
    - Go to home screen
    - Swipe down
    - Select accounts

Defaults are in there

Hope this helps
    That only lets you select the default accounts for email & calendar for programs to use.

I don't see any way to do what the OP is asking.
    03-11-12 03:13 PM
    That only lets you select the default accounts for email & calendar for programs to use.
    I don't see any way to do what the OP is asking.
    I have looked and I don't think there is a way to "Default" an e-mail account of your choice to open instead of the Default "All Accounts",maybe RIM can add that into the next upgrade?
    03-11-12 10:09 PM
    Closest way at this point is to open the native email and then from the left column pick the email you want showing and then leave the email program open instead of closing it.
    malcerie likes this.
    03-12-12 01:17 AM
    Closest way at this point is to open the native email and then from the left column pick the email you want showing and then leave the email program open instead of closing it.
    Yes, I think you're right. Adding other accounts should allow to select which one you want to view from the LH Side.
    03-12-12 10:16 AM
    I think I started a thread on this already in the past and was told you can't see a default box, you would have to open messages then select the mailbox on the left side
    malcerie likes this.
    03-12-12 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD