I still get notifications and can accept appointments through email but the app itself will not open it just hangs on the loading screen. The garbage can icon won't appear on it either so I can't delete and reinstall it. Any suggestions?
    05-07-12 04:54 PM
    Have you restarted your pb?

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    05-07-12 06:53 PM
    Had the same issue right after the latest update and fixed it doing what is suggested in the previous answer: 3 finger reboot. Haven't had an issue since. Post back with your solution or fix or non-solution please. The next guy will find this when searching CB for the answer to his/her calender issue.
    05-07-12 07:39 PM
    Had the same issue right after the latest update and fixed it doing what is suggested in the previous answer: 3 finger reboot. Haven't had an issue since. Post back with your solution or fix or non-solution please. The next guy will find this when searching CB for the answer to his/her calender issue.

Yes had this same problem a month ago was told by BlackBerry Support Tech to Back up your files, wipe the device to where it is back to factory settings and then reinstall your 0S. After doing this, problem went away.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-07-12 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD