I have had my PlayBook say 2 months now, I do like it. I have enjoyed using it, especially for reading books via Kindle Cloud Reader.

But since updating to the latest OS Build about a week & a half ago, I have started to have problems.

Before, web pages loaded fast, no checker-boarding. Never had a try again issue.
    Now, not all pages load, I get checker-boarding. Alot of pages require more than 1 attempt to connect. I am still visiting the same sites as before the update.

Before, WiFi used to connect fast & quickly
    Now, it doesn't. I do not have any issues with my 9700/PS3 which connect to the same WiFi from the same place. Nothing has been moved or changed around since the update.

Before, Bridge was almost instant. Turn the Bluetooth on and bam, my phone was connected.
    Now, there is a delay, it is only 4/5 seconds, but to go from an almost instant connection to a delay is annoying.

Before, when connected on bridge, there was no real 'lag'
    Now, there is. Especially when going from portrait to landscape in BBM. Massive delay. Sometimes lines of text that have been sent will not show up straight away. Though they show up on my 9700.

Before, I could read my books for hours on end.
    Now, randomly, Kindle Cloud will log out, show the sign in page. Is this to do with the PB or with Kindle?

Before, I could send files to the PB from the PC via WiFi
    Now, I can't. It will show up on the PC, but I cant click on it to open any folders.

Before, Facebook worked, thats it.
    Now, Facebook will not always sign in, even though there is network, will ask for my log in details again.

I'm sure there is something else too, but I just cant remember what it is at the moment.

Also, does anyone know how to keep the keyboard showing the @ and _ instead of .com
    I've noticed it changes each time I use it. My settings are UK English QWERTY. Having the world key on the keyboard is so pointless, how many people change this option regularly.
    12-02-11 02:40 PM
    I have had my PlayBook say 2 months now, I do like it. I have enjoyed using it, especially for reading books via Kindle Cloud Reader.

But since updating to the latest OS Build about a week & a half ago, I have started to have problems.

Before, web pages loaded fast, no checker-boarding. Never had a try again issue.
    Now, not all pages load, I get checker-boarding. Alot of pages require more than 1 attempt to connect. I am still visiting the same sites as before the update.

Before, WiFi used to connect fast & quickly
    Now, it doesn't. I do not have any issues with my 9700/PS3 which connect to the same WiFi from the same place. Nothing has been moved or changed around since the update.

Before, Bridge was almost instant. Turn the Bluetooth on and bam, my phone was connected.
    Now, there is a delay, it is only 4/5 seconds, but to go from an almost instant connection to a delay is annoying.

Before, when connected on bridge, there was no real 'lag'
    Now, there is. Especially when going from portrait to landscape in BBM. Massive delay. Sometimes lines of text that have been sent will not show up straight away. Though they show up on my 9700.

Before, I could read my books for hours on end.
    Now, randomly, Kindle Cloud will log out, show the sign in page. Is this to do with the PB or with Kindle?

Before, I could send files to the PB from the PC via WiFi
    Now, I can't. It will show up on the PC, but I cant click on it to open any folders.

Before, Facebook worked, thats it.
    Now, Facebook will not always sign in, even though there is network, will ask for my log in details again.

I'm sure there is something else too, but I just cant remember what it is at the moment.

Also, does anyone know how to keep the keyboard showing the @ and _ instead of .com
    I've noticed it changes each time I use it. My settings are UK English QWERTY. Having the world key on the keyboard is so pointless, how many people change this option regularly.
    some of the problems have been reported earlier..... let me just ask, have you tried a soft or hard reset to see if these problems are fixed, if u havent try it.
    There are three versions of the keyboard that pop up depending on the app been used, as far as I know you cannot change or control the choice of the keyboard.
    12-02-11 03:01 PM
    I have restarted the device? Though I assume that is not a soft or hard reset?

Its a shame you cant change the keyboard. The international button is useless.
    Last edited by gurraj_singh; 12-02-11 at 04:56 PM.
    12-02-11 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD